Dom turned his back

Emily pov
Dom came back from the store and gave me a flower." Awww,thanks." I said as i gave him a kiss. But he seemed a little off.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he sat down on the couch." Nothing,i just got to finish this." He said pointing at a part he has been working on." Are you sure?" I asked as he nodded." Alright,well i'm going to be outside tanning." I said as i walked outside.

I don't know how i've been out there,but all i know is that i had cold water all over me." What the hell!" I yelled as i saw Dom smirking at me." We have to go,Hobbs needs us for a job." He said as he gave me a towel.

When we got home Hobbs told us what we had to do. But something inside of me told me this wasn't going to end good.

As we crashed through the wall explosions started to go off." What the hell Roman,you were supposed to cause a diversion." Tej said." That was a diversion." Roman said as i rolled my eyes.

"A division not blowing us up." I said as i pulled up next to Dom." Guys,we have some pissed off visitors." Roman said as Dom smirked." Tej,plan b." He said as Roman started to freak out about the plan.

Out of no where a wreaking ball came and we started to spilt up to avoid it as it took out the other cars. "Oh damn." Roman said as i laughed.

"Alright guys lets split up,i'll go with you Dom." Hobbs said as we started to split. I looked at Dom and as he looked at me he look like he wa hiding something.

As we was half way back to the hide out,Hobbs came over the radio." We lost it Torreto just turned his back." He said as a lot of things was going on in my mind.

Like,was it true,is he just messing around,what was going in Dom's mind,why would Dom do this,but the big question going on was what the hell is he hiding.