i got no choice

Dom pov
As we got back on the plane i walked up to Cipher." Was that kiss for Emily or for you?" I asked as i stood in front of her.

"Oh,well it could of went both ways. But since you did an amazing job,i'll let you see." She said as she smirked.

I followed her as this big guy followed us. We stopped as she pushed a button and the walls moved as i saw Elena. I clinched my jaw.

"Dom." She said as she ran to the window." Elena." I said as she had tears in her eyes. Just then i heard a baby's cry. She looked over and went to pick up a baby.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as he put his hands on the window." I found out when you found out Emily was a live,i didn't want to stop you." She said.

"What's his name?" I asked as i looked at her." I call him his middle name, Marco. I wanted his father to name him." She said.

"Aww,i just love family gatherings. But you know do know,if you back out and don't finish this. Then it will be a sham to see them both die." Cipher said as i looked at her.

I got in her face as Rhodes pulled his gun out. Cipher grabbed his gun and gave it to me." Here,why don't you shoot me. Because i can tell you know,once you do men are waiting outside and they will not care to go in there and kill the both of them in front of you,so tell me Dom what's it going to be,it's your choice." She said.

"I GOT NO CHOICE!" I yelled as i slammed the gun down. I looked at Elena,i took my necklace off and hung it up. Yeah,i know what most of you are thinking how can i have a kid with Elena,well we hooked up a couple of times when i thought Emily was dead.

Now Cipher is using their lives against me. Just two things was running through my head. How am i going to get out of this with these two safe and how will Emily react to this.