this ends here

Dom pov
After i set my plan up,i'm going to make sure this ends here. I walked on the plan to see Cipher." You know,i have been thinking. You would have let Emily get away with the case. But luckily he was there to stop her." She said as the walls opened to show Elena tapped together.

"It's a shame when a mother has to die." She said as a guy put a gun to Elena's head and shot her. Marco started to cry as Cipher picked him up.

"If i was you,i would finish the job of you want him to live." She said as the walls closed. I cluched my jaw as i took off.

This plan better work

Emily pov
As we was try to get away from the people who was shooting at us i had a feeling something was going to happen.

But i couldn't tell if it was going to be good or bad. In a flash there was explosions and everything.

I looked out my mirror i saw Hobbs turn a bomb and it collided with cars.

"You get style points for that one." I laughed. I looked forward and i saw the sub coming up.

Then out of no where i saw Dom flying over the sub." Dom!" I yelled as he landed right next to me.

I looked over at him as he smirked at me. Then out of no where his car flipped but i saw him jump out just in time.

Some how the sub blowed up and caught fire. Me and the rest of the team surrounded Dom as the fire went towards him.

When the smoke cleared i got out and ran towards Dom. I hugged him crying.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you about this." Dom said as i hugged him tightly.

I pulled back and looked at him as i hit him." Don't do that ever again. Do you know how scared i was. I was thinking that i would have to raise our kids by myself." I said as he looked at me then my stomach.

"Your pregnant?" He asked as i nodded as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah,you guys keep on hugging. I'll be over here getting my selfie ratings up." Roman said as i giggled into Dom's chest.

"This is a private base." Little Nobody said as Roman keeped on taking pictures." Not today." He said as i rolled my eyes.

"Come on papí lets go home." I siad as we walked back to the car.