3€

9:35pm

After the incident Jungkook placed both his sisters back into their beds hoping they'll sleep it off, we'll whatever they thought about probably was just their imaginations.

He texted his brothers wondering when will they be back, because Taehyung and Jimin should've come home when they finished school; around 3:30. But they haven't called or texted back, especially the older brothers. However Jungkook shrugged it off, probably they went out and have a drink like always, without him well he's still a teen.

He goes downstairs and back to the living room. He watched some shows while he texted his girlfriend. He smiled whenever he received cute messages from her.

Thirty minutes later, Jungkook receives a message from an unknown texter.

Unknown:
You shouldn't keep your sisters alone at night

Jungkooks brows forms downward, his body now leaning slightly up a better posture. He had many thoughts in his mind, and one of them was 'how on earth does this person know I have sisters?' Which made his heart started beating rapidly. He gulped in slight fear but thought it could be some kid playing jokes on him.

But Jungkook, instead of ignoring the messages like he's supposed to..ended up questioning it.

JK - "Who are you?"

Unknown -"Just a friend in the house"

JK- "Are you in the house? Because if you are I'm calling the cops on you and they'll find you and send you back to prison!"

Unknown- "Oh silly boy...the only thing the cops are going to finding is nothing..but dead corps in the house"
_____________________
••CUTT~~