15€

It's been two weeks and Lisa who had been watching the news about the incident of the White House had made her to continue on what her best friend Jennie had been trying to figure out over the weeks

                                  It's been two weeks and Lisa who had been watching the news about the incident of the White House had made her to continue on what her best friend Jennie had been trying to figure out over the weeks. She picked up the papers that had information about each of the deaths of the brothers and sisters and each one was brutal.

                                    Jimin died by suffocating; it caused him to stop breathing quickly. Hanbyeol died due to many knives plunged into her body, Hoseok died by head explosion, Jin died by a stab wound, Yoongi died by needles and gun shot, Namjoon was found dead in the library as he body was nailed to the table, Jungkook and Sabrina died by gun shot and then there was Taehyung..who was still recovering from the blow she pointed on him.

"He killed them all..and he killed my best friend" she says.

It seems that the spirit had attached itself to him because it seems he is the playful type, and he's also known to be a good actor because of some roles he's done on dramas from time to time. Which makes perfect sense on why the spirit took him instead of the others. He's an innocent boy who likes to bend the rules a bit.

"Lisa..just letting you know, Kim Taehyung will be sentenced life in prison for the massacre of his family members." Says his chief. Lisa only nods but felt uneasy even if he's in jail, Taehyung isn't himself anymore the spirit has full control over him now and won't leave till everyone dies in his hands.

"We..we should do and exorcism on him.." she says

"Why?..I think he needs to be locked up" he says.

"He didn't do it on purpose..he was possessed."

"How'd you know? Seriously you and Jennie needs to stop watching horror movies" he stoped when saying the name of her best friend but she gave a small smile and nods again.

"I'm here to avenge my best friend..but he needs someone to help him because I doubt he'd kill his family just like that. The house had been haunted for years now and this week is the week they came out and play" she says.

Lisa got off her seat and grabbed her things. "Where you going?"

"To meet Taehyung..I have questions to ask him." She says.

"You'll need back up!" He shouted.

"Then follow me but stay out of the building unless he tries to attack me" with that said she goes to the hospital where he was still recovering, some police cars were outside waiting if anything was going to go down.

She showed her badge to the nurse and they took her to his room. She took a deep breath before holding on the handle and slides it quickly. Her eyes widen; he was not in the room.

"Where is Kim Taehyung!" She shouted. The nurse and doctors were baffled that he had discharge himself. Soon the whole hospital was in chaos trying to look for him.

She called her chief telling him he was gone. "We have to find him!" She shouted.
••

12:01 am

Taehyung held Liliths hands as she took her to his place. "Wow such a lovely home you got here Taehyung.." she says in awe still staring at the house.

"Yeah it is...but it needs more decorations." He says glaring at her.

"I think you have plenty of pictures of random things in the room" she chuckles.

"Yeah but it needs ..more..I'm not really satisfied yet."

Lilith moves towards the living room and screamed from the top of her lungs. She sees Jungkook, his head was hung low, his chest had been covered in blood. She covered her mouth when she turns around to meet Taehyungs stare.

"Wh-what happened to my boyfriend!?" She screamed as she backed away from Taehyung.

"Oh we played a game in which he loss so his punishment was ..death, I'm guessing you didn't know about him dead have you?" He chuckled.

"I'm calling the police!" She tried to reach for her phone but Taehyung punched her in her stomach causing a loud painful shriek. She fell to the ground covering her stomach as she stared at him.

"So..Lilith..how long have you been dating my brother because he certainly haven't told us about you yet nor even invited you to our home?" He smiled.

"Wh-why a-are you doing this!" She shouted.

"No reason really..my childhood had been ruin so I'm going to ruin the ones that lives here!" He growls back at her. She immediately shuts her mouth.

"So I'm going to count to ten and you better be hiding but when I find you! You'll have the same fate as your beloved boyfriend!"he laughed.

"So ....GO FUCKING RUN AND HIDE!"

"Because...I always find the person I want to kill."
___________________
••CUTT~~
- I wrote this in the morning huhu