5€

She ran with all her might, she kept looking back to see if it had followed her and sure enough the creature had picked up its head and placed it back on its neck. She screamed once more banging on door to door waking up her brothers.

Whenever she'd looked back the creature seems to be coming closer to her. She screamed one last time and immediately all the doors were opening one by one.

"What the hell is going on!" Namjoon says.

She ran to the nearest brother and it was Taehyung. "OPPPAAA~ there's someone in that room! You did you see her!" She cried as she pointed her finger at the door. When she looked back the dead girl was no where to be seen.

"Sabrina did you have another nightmare again" says Jimin patting her back.

"N-no no! There was someone in that room! It stinks too!" She says.

Jin sighs in frustration, he looked at his sister and sure enough she looked like someone has drain the life out of her. Taehyung was comforting her in any way he can, by hushing her to calm down yet she couldn't because she was too scared to look up and gripped tightly on Taehyungs shirt.

"I'll go check it out" he says he gestured Yoongi to go with him and the two walked in the guest room. They glanced around but there really wasn't anything suspicious or if anyone had been inside. There was no foul smell what his sister had mentioned.

"She's in there right!" She says still not looking up.

"Actually there isn't..there's no one there. There's not even a smell coming from that room." Says Jin.

"But I saw a d-dead person!" She cried out.

"Hey hey, you must've not slept well this afternoon. Everything's in all over your head." Says Yoongi

"Yeah..so lets all go back to sleep, tomorrow gonna be another day which means it'll be better than now." Shrugged Hoseok.

"I-I don't want to sleep in my room!" She cried out.

"You can sleep with Taehyung then.." Namjoon said. Sabrina glanced at Taehyung and he smiled at the crying little girl.

"Oppa ~ you'll protect me won't you?" She said softly.

"Of course baby sister." He says. With everyone agreeing to Sabrina sleeping with Taehyung, they hope she can get some sleep the whole night. Soon everyone else went back to their rooms.

Jimin however stayed a bit longer and glanced at the door that was all the way to the end of the hallway. It was still open but he squinted his eyes and he could slightly see a full figure standing there.

But he fluttered his eyes to get a better look and it seems that the image was now gone. "I could've sworn I saw something standing there.." he says. "Nah..I'm just tired. My eyes is playing tricks again." He slightly chuckles. He goes back inside and plops back in his bed.
__________________
••CUTT~~