13€

It began to rain rapidly causing Jennie to hardly see where she was driving

                                It began to rain rapidly causing Jennie to hardly see where she was driving. But she soon reaches her destination and hurriedly running off to the giant White House; however when she tried opening the door it wouldn't open she stepped back to see if the windows would be a good idea to break in but she was startled when seeing that it had blocked her from entering.

"Dammit!" She cusses, she glances around the mansion to see if there was somewhat of an opening, so she runs to the backyard to see that the garden house leads to the outside. Unfortunately there was a huge chain wrapped around the handle of it. Jennie had no choice but to use all of her strength to untangle the giant chains. Finally it all fell to the floor and she quickly heads inside the mansion only to stop when realizing none of the boys were around.

She tip toed silently glancing around to see if any one of them were still alive but none of there presence were known. She gulped as she walked up the stairs shivering at the coldness in the mansion, she then realize that they might have been hiding from the killer all along.

Her eyes made contact of what seems to be legs that just happened to be laying in one of the rooms. She runs towards only to cover her mouth seeing the eldest already dead.

"Where are the others.." she whispers as she continues to walk quietly throughout the mansion.
••

"N-no no please NO!" He screamed when the killer had punctured his eyes with needles. Screams were contained inside the studio and it was sick of him to even record the dreadful voice of the second oldest boy. He was still alive the killer had no mercy and ended his life as he stabbed him to death.

The laud shivering cry caused Jennie to halt in her tracks, her eyes widen, her heart was beating rapidly. She needed to find the killer or else she'd be stuck with the killer and die in the killers hands. But as she tries to find any of the surging brothers and hoping their little sisters are alive as well another scream led to another till she could no longer hear anything else.

Her stomach was making twist and turns, her mind was going nuts. The whole place was like a maze and it was very difficult of her to even find the boys. Then she heard it..a boy and girl screamed adding to an hysterical laughter. "I FOUND YOU!" the killer shouted.

It has seem that she was too late and the only surviving person was the killer itself. She grabbed her phone and immediately called 911 but before she could even speak someone's hands traveled on her shoulder till picking up the phone and simply smashing it with his bare hands.

Jennie shivered in fright, she wanted to turn around but couldn't. Her body was too afraid to even move but he knew she was scared and chuckled when seeing her like that. He turned her around and a grin formed on his perfect lips.

"It's good to see you again ..Jennie..would you like to play hide and seek with me? If I find you...I will kill you..." he laughed.
______________________
••CUTT~~
-I'm tired but it doesn't stop me from updating huhu.