6€

Tick tock, tick tock

                                   Tick tock, tick tock..was the only sound that lingers in jimins bedroom. He was sleeping peacefully, nothing could disturb his slumber.

                                    But someone from the outside had turned the knob around opening the door in which the figure has entered inside. He watched jimin still not noticing that someone has come in, and all he could do was plaster a wicked smile on his face.

                                    Slowly, the figure goes on top of the sleeping boy, till he was now straddling the youngster. With heaviness on him Jimin woke up immediately, he gasp at the sight of one of his brothers on top of him.

                                     He was about to speak till the figure pushed a pillow on his face causing jimin unable to breath. With muffled cries, his arms trying to fight back. The figure continued to push down the pillow till Jimins arms fell quickly down and soon he stopped breathing.

                                    The figure took off the pillow, Jimins eyes were still open but he stopped breathing. He was now dead and the figure smiled at the image.

"I'm sorry..but it told me to kill so I did." He shrugged. He then took the body and quietly dragged him to an underground room. There were cement already being formed and all he had to do was dump Jimins body in a rectangle flooring and immediately gushes the cement on top of him. When jimin was finally covered, the figure cleaned off everything so it looked normal.

"Good night jimin" was his last words before heading straight to his room.
________________
••CUTT~~