8€

After a long interview, Jennie finally said her goodbyes as she heads back into the city and begins her investigations

                                    As for the boys they sigh in relief, they had enough of the girl and simply wanted her to leave. They then decided to go straight to there rooms. It had only been two hours and Namjoon was the first to get out of his room to simply go get something to drink. He heads downstairs to the wine room trying to find his favorite brand he wanted. When he got it he took it back to the kitchen and pours some in a glass.

                                    While he drank the substance he furrowed his brows wondering why the liquid tasted so metallic. He drank it again and still the same taste lingered in his mouth.

"What the hell.." he says to himself. He took the wine poring it in the sink and immediately he wanted to barf. The wine that he was drinking wasn't even wine at all, it was blood. He hurriedly runs to the bathroom getting rid of the foul taste.

                                 He looked at himself in the mirror; it wasn't the same Namjoon like before.  He looked dead, tired and simply needed rest, after everything that's been happening he wasn't in good condition and this situation wasn't something he'd like to remember nor tell his brothers. They'll probably think he's gone insane so he kept it to himself.

                                     He sighs again, turning on the faucet. He splashed cold water on his face to wake himself up a bit better but when he looked back in the mirror, there was writing painted what seems to be blood. He gulped at the sight, his body froze and his heart rate was exhilarating.

"Did our brother taste good? It's still fresh from the grave"

                                     That was enough for Namjoon to immediately run out screaming. It caused everyone to come out of there room trying to figure out what was going on.

"What the hell is it this time!" Jin shouted.

"Hyung! I..I know this m-may sound crazy! B-but I really think there's something in this house!" He said.

                                     Yoongi rolls his eyes and everyone did the same. Jungkook shut both his ears not wanting to hear something about the house.

"There's absolutely nothing going on..we all have been raised here, grew up here! Why is it only now that things starts happening? Just because our parents are dead and our brother is dead doesn't mean some ghost is doing all the dirty work" says jin.

"N-no no! There's something in here! If any of you are playing tricks stop right now or I swear I'll punch you! It's not funny whatever your doing!" He says.

"Hold up? Are you accusing us of killing!" Taehyung says.

"I ..I don't even know! But whatever it is that your doing just stop it!" Namjoon said as he wiped the frustration and anger off his face. He literally was going nuts because of that incident.

"Why the hell would we even kill our parents and Jimin!" Yoongi shouted.

"There's a fucking writing on the damn mirror in the bathroom that had a key word 'brother!' So if any of you had something to do with the deaths of our parents and jimin seriously turn yourself in this isn't funny!"

"Dude really?! That's just ridiculous." Says Yoongi.

"I'm not lying!"

                                   Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. The yelling and all the fighting he had it, he stormed back in his room slamming it shut.

"What the fuck is his problem!" Hoseok says.

"He's still upset that jimin oppa died" says Hanbyeol.

"Okay..everyone. Let's all just calm down..I'm sure Namjoon is just really tired and needs to some sleep, everyone needs sleep. We've been having bad days lately and I just think everyone needs to breath and relax ...we'll get through this" says Jin

                                     Namjoon wanted to cry, he couldn't believe none of them understood where he was coming from and after what Jungkook said about hearing voices he gets it. He believed him when the same thing  happened to him but just different situation.

"Ju-Jungkook is right..maybe there's something inside here that we don't know about. But maybe I'm in over my head lately.. a good sleep would do me good." Namjoon said.
__________________
••CUTT~~