7€

They all watched as two men simply drops Jimins casket into the bottom of the earth

They all watched as two men simply drops Jimins casket into the bottom of the earth. Everyone grew silent, Sabrina and Hanbyeol held tightly onto their brothers hands hiding their faces so they wouldn't see what was happening. It was too much for them to handle.

All the boys glances at one another; wondering how on earth could this happen. But it seems that none of them would speak of the incident, because they believe it wasn't them that killed him.
••

They head back home with silence filled the mansion. Everyone had to think of some type of explanations as to how Jimin was even trapped in a cement on the flooring of the mansion.

They were all scattered around the house ready to go up in there room and shun themselves away from everyone in the family till the door bell rang and Hoseok was the first to open the door. He was surprised to see a girl in front of their doorstep.

"Can I help you?" He said sounding annoyed. He didn't like the idea of people just showing up when someone just died in their family

"My name is Jennie Kim and I'm a detective at the Seoul police station. I've heard that your brother Jimin had just died and his body was found under the flooring.." she says.

"Hoseok who is it?" Says Jin

"Some girl detective" Hoseok shrugged.

"Ah..I see. You're here to solve the mystery of our dead brother..well your probably not going to solve it. The police hasn't even solve the death of our parents yet..you're just one of them." He says.

"I'm just here to ask some few questions ..mostly the boys of the house." She says.

"Okay come in.." Jin said. Jennie came inside greeted by beautiful men, but she had to not be distracted in order to find out what had happen. She took a seat on the sofas while six of the boys all gathered around sitting across from her.

"Now that you're all here..lets begin shall we. I've already know your names, what's your occupations, age and pretty much basic informations about you all. However I do notice that none of you are blood related. Which means all of you has been adopted by the family that owns this mansion. The only bloodline from that parents are the two girls..Sabrina and Hanbyeol." She says

"And ..what's that have to do about my dead brother?" Yoongi says.

"You tell me? Have any of you been fighting with jimin lately?"

"No" they said in unison

"Jimin is our brother..we'd never murder him even if we don't come from the same mother. He's very important to us..but I don't understand why one of us would even kill him." Says Taehyung.

"Yeah..I mean, we bicker about things but we're not going to stoop low just to murder him" says Yoongi.

"But things have been different lately.." says Jungkook. Everyone turned their attention to him including Jennie.

"What do you mean?"

"Like..maybe something weird been happening. Our sister Sabrina has been seeing dead people or ghost whatever you wanna call it. And maybe they have something to do with the death of Jimin" he shrugged.

"Are you seriously saying that a ghost can fucking kill a human?" Scoffed Yoongi.

Anonymous:
"He's dead isn't he?"

Jungkook looked around, he thought he heard someone speak next to him. "Did you guys say something?"

"Jungkook stop..there's no such thing as ghost" says Namjoon.

"I just thought I heard something...I didn't say it was a ghost"

Jennie didn't even need much information, but she did have some type of theory. "One of them is the killer, someone died and is controlling one of them to kill..but which one?" Jennie says to herself.

Anonymous:
"But you could be wrong.."
__________________
••CUTT~~