12€

The house was dead quiet

The house was dead quiet. Not a single soul roamed the whole place as if none of them were alive at all. However they did follow instructions and immediately scattered throughout the mansion hiding from whatever that was about to come at them.

Jungkook and Sabrina hid somewhere down the basement covering themselves with a large blanket. She whimpered in fear but Jungkook held her tightly telling her that he'll do anything to protect his little sister.

Jin hid underneath his bedroom, Yoongi in the production room where he makes music on his free time, Namjoon in the library room but he had a secret hiding spot whenever he needs to be alone. And lastly Taehyung in the garden house, hoping nothing will find him there with many plants covering him up he was sure he was safe.

The clock ticked and ticked and ticked some more till it turned to hours. They didn't know whether to leave there spot or not but if they did they sure knew it be the end of it so they hoped that whatever that thing was could not find them.
••

11:59 pm

Back at the Seoul Police station Jennie and her group of workers had been none stop trying to figure out about the mansion that those seven boys wee living in. After much research Rose gave her a paper which had a background to the mansion and Jennie read it calmly.

In that mansion there used to be a family that had lived there in 1896. A very well known family who had two children, a boy and a girl. The boy loved to play hide and seek while the sister just loves surprising them with her presence..she likes to be known.

On a rainy day there mother had come home only to be heart broken , disgusted and full of hatred of her husband when seeing him rape there daughter. She wanted to tell the police however the husband ended up killing her and dragged her body somewhere in the forest. As for the young boy he'd been placed in a cement and was kept there for him to die. As for the little girl..with depression and utter feeling of disgust she killed her self by slashing her throat. The husband soon ended up taken to prison who later died.

Jennie looked at the date, and it seems to be the same as the boys parents. The one from the past has the same birthday as the one from this century. Same goes with the father..and on there birthdays it was the day they died. Then Jennie slammed her hands as if she found out the clues.

"What happened?" Says Rose.

"I think..I think I know who killer is" she says confidently. She grabbed her gun and loaded it, "I have to go! He'll end up killing them soon if I don't hurry up!" She says and she ran to her car driving back to the mansion.
••

Back at the mansion, one of the brothers walked around the hallway humming to a song his mother used to sing. He stopped in front of a familiar door, and smirked happily. He turned the knobs around but unfortunately it was lock.

"Hyung! Hyung! Pl-please open the door!" He cried out. With that said Jin panicked he thought something bad might of happen to one of his brother so he quickly got out from under the bed and unlocked the door.

"Wh-" he didn't have time to speak, his lips parted and soon blood started leaking out, he held his side and sure enough a knife had been plunged in him.

"I found you.." he chuckled
__________________
••CUTT~~
-I just thought of this and simply wrote it. Hope you enjoy huhu