Chapter 12

Sophie's POV:

A few weeks have passed since the fight, it ended the moment I revealed my eight year old brother is going to die. We all cried that night, each of us taking turns in cuddling up to fragile child as he slept. None of us yet ready to let go of the incredibly strong child, I don't think we will ever be ready to let him go. Our only focus now is to make the remaining time he has with us the best we possibly can.

I sigh softly, zipping up my suitcase and placing it by my bedroom door. I slump back onto our bed, closing my eyes and letting out a stress filled breath. Today we are flying out to London for Jordy and Brooke's wedding. After hours of my baby brother begging us to take him with us we agreed, his doctors having stated there is no harm considering his lack of time left. They gave us some precautions to follow, a way to try to protect him from becoming sick, knowing it could take away more of his precious time with us away.

Lucas's suitcase is already packed, carrying his clothing, stuffed toys, video games and medical equipment he will need inside it. We have also packed a carry on backpack for him, placing a blanket inside along with a few things to keep the eight year old entertained on the 23 hour flight we all have to endure.

I groan, mustering enough energy to drag my body from the comfort of my own bed. I struggle to drag my suitcase down the stairs, propping it against the railing once I make it into the foyer and going in search of my brown eyed fiancé. I find her pacing around the lounge room, her phone pressed firmly to her ear as she listens to whoever lays on the end of the line.

I approach the slim figure of my fiancé, wrapping my arms securely around her waist, playfully swiping my tongue up her neck, leaving a tender kiss on her jaw line. She leans back into my body, biting her lip painfully to stop a moan from trembling out from her lips. I smirk against the soft skin on her neck, causing her to thrust her hips backwards into mine. I groan at the friction, nipping at the skin on her neck, receiving a husk filled sigh.

"I have to go," she breaths out, her jaw setting and her teeth gritted together to try to ignore the pleasure.

Brooklyn hangs up on the person on the other end of the line, slipping her phone back into the front pocket of her skinny jeans. I loosen my grip, allowing her to turn in my arms to face me. Her soft hands reach up, gripping my face gently and pulling my face down to connect our lips in a passion kiss. My tongue swiping against her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she grants willingly. Our tongues fight for dominance, both of us losing ourselves in the passionate and fierce kiss we entered.

We pull apart at the sound of footsteps making their way downstairs, leaning into each other as we suck oxygen into our deprived lungs. I smile softly, kissing the tip of her nose gently and pulling away as my younger sister enters the lounge room.

"Seriously, you two just can't keep your hands off each other," Layla groans, a playful smirk on her lips as both of us feel the heat rising to our cheeks.

I roll my eyes playfully, "At least I'm getting some."

Layla fake gags, making her way into the kitchen, flipping me the bird as she walks away. I chuckle softly, enjoying the playful banter with my little sister, considering it rarely happens. I shake my head with a face eating grin sitting on my lips, turning my attention back to the beauty that is my fiancé.

"You are trouble, Miss Scott," Brooklyn smirks playfully, running her hands teasingly up my sides under my top.

"But that's why you want me," I tease, smirking and raising my eye brow suggestively.

"As much as I would love to take you back upstairs, we have to head to the hospital to discharge Lucas," she groans, leaning back into my body, feeling sexuality fustrated.