Chapter 5 (Edited)

Chapter 5:

Sophie's POV:

I sit on the plane, my eyes puffy as tears run down my cheeks. My make up running but my heart absolutely broken in to so many pieces. The images of my dad, running through my head and the knowledge of knowing he is gone breaks my heart.

I left a message for both Brooklyn and Jordy but they never called me back. Everything wasn't right and I know when I touch down a lot will happen. I mean what happens to my siblings now?

The plane touches down, we slowly exist the plane and grabbing our luggage. I breeze through security and exist the airport, I jump into the back on one of the awaiting taxies. I tell him directions to the police station, he quickly pulls away from the curb and driving the quickest route to the police station.

My hands shake, my nerves building in my stomach as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I grab my ear phones, shoving them in my ears and letting the music calm me. I feel my phone vibrate with a text, I quickly look down to see text messages.

'JORDYYY DA BESTIE <3:
Hey, I missed a call from you. I only just got your message. Text me when you can x'

'ME:
I'm in Sydney. Will let you know what happens x'

I click into my other message from Brooklyn, I sigh but know I have to read it. I just don't want to fight anymore.

'MY WIFEY <3:
Baby I got your message. I will be on the first flight out in the morning. I love you and keep me updated <3 x'

'ME:
I love you too <3 x'

I step out of the cab, grabbing my luggage and calling Benji to come get my stuff.

"Miss Scott, what can I do for you?" Benji asks.

"Can you come down to the police station and grab my luggage please?" I ask sweetly.

"Of course I can Miss Scott just give me 5 minutes and I will be there," Benji says before hanging up.

I stand there just waiting, looking out for the dark tinted windows of one of the cars both Benji and Henry drive. My nerves grow stronger as I know it comes closer to me having to walk into the police station just behind me. It makes so real then.

A car pulls up and Benji steps out, walking around and helping me load my luggage into the back of the car. He kisses my cheek and drives away, heading in the direction of our house as I turn around, heading into the police station.

A woman with dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail sits at the desk, her uniform nice and clean like all coppers. She smiles up at me, hanging up the phone for me.

"How can I help you miss?" She asks sweetly, smiling at me.

"I just got back from LA. An officer called me and told me to come home in regards to my father," I say quickly, not letting my emotions in at all.

"Full Name please Miss?"

"Sophie Skylar Jasmine Scott."

"Okay, have a seat and Detective Sanders will be with you soon."

I nod, taking a seat on the shitty chairs that lines the waiting room. A few people flash me smile, they obviously know who I am. I just hope that this doesn't get out to the media, some parts of my life have to stay private.

A man with a bald head walks towards me, he would be over 6 foot tall. He doesn't wear the uniform like so many officers throughout the police station that happened to walk past me. He stops in front of me, he smiles and take the seat next to me trying his best not to be so intimidating.