Chapter 6 (Edited)

Chapter 6:

Sophie's POV:

My eyes flitter open to the sun shining through our bedroom window, I snuggle harder into Brooklyn's chest. Listening to the sound of her heart beating softly, her soft snore breaking through the comfortable silence.

My mind soon drifts to what today holds, I know I'm not ready for this but I'm all they have besides each other. I carefully slip from Brooklyn's arms, trying my best not to wake my sleeping beauty. The hot breeze summer brings in hits my pale skin, I sigh and make my way into our bathroom. Shutting the door behind quietly, trying so hard not to wake my gorgeous fiancé as I turn the shower on, stripping my clothes from my sweaty body and stepping into the awaiting shower.

I sing softly to myself, so many lyrics running through my mind. I step out, wrapping a towel around my hair and body and walking back into the bedroom. I dash into our walk in wardrobe, pulling on a pair of skinny jeans, a band tee as well as my underwear and bra of course.

I walk out our room, Brooklyn's soft snore still filling the otherwise quite room. I walk down the hallway, descending the stairs without tripping for once and heading into the hallway with four doors lining the the way. I open the fourth one, stepping into the room we made sure was sound proof.

I sit down with my guitar in hand, a new lined music sheet just waiting for me to scribble down the notes and lyrics as I go. I smile, strumming away on my old acoustic guitar and sing the lyrics I came up with. My smile never leaving my lips, my voice never waving and my happiness never failing.

---
I feel arms wrap around my waist, halting my arm from strumming over the strings. I carefully place the guitar down, turn around and stand up. I press my lips to her plump crimson lip, a moan escaping her lips as I hold her face to mine. Her hands slipping under my tee, finding their way to my boobs and giving them a small squeeze.

"Well, good morning my gorgeous beauty!" I coo to her, pressing my lips once again against hers.

"Good morning my princess," she coos, taking my hand and leading me out my own music room.

She sits me down on the unused kitchen counter, making me watch as my gorgeous fiancé cooks us breakfast. She smiles, a door closes and soon enough I hear the soft pad of Logan's feet as he tiredly walks down the staircase. His fists rubbing his eyes, his cars pyjamas with wrinkles all over from his good night sleep.

He stumbles into the kitchen as Brooklyn flips the last of the pancakes onto a plate. We both exit, I help Logan up into his chair with the booster seat stuck to the chair to help him reach the table. Brooklyn places his plate in front of him, kissing his head and taking her seat across from me.

We both start eating, not taking long to finish our breakfast. Brooklyn heads up stairs to take a shower, leaving me to do the dishes and get Logan ready to go out to buy some furniture for the bedrooms.

Logan runs into the lounge room, turning the TV on and watching some kids TV show, I grab the dishes from the table and head into the kitchen. I stack them in our dish washer and turn it on before heading upstairs to finish getting ready.

I blow dry my hair, straightening it into place and quickly applying my make up. Heading back downstairs just as Brooklyn enters the bedroom with nothing but a towel around her sexy body. I pick Logan up, carrying him on my hip and turning the TV off.

"Can I pick my clothes out?" He asks sweetly, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I nod, he quickly chooses out his outfit including his 'big boy' underwear which had Cars on the front. I quickly help him into them, along with his cars t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.