Chapter 4 (Edited)

Chapter 4:

Sophie's POV:

I walk through the front door of our Los Angeles apartment, Brooklyn not far behind me carrying our bags and Jordy with Brooke not far behind. I walk through the lounge room heading straight into our bedroom, flopping down on our queen size bed. My body so tired, begging for more sleep from the long plane ride over here.

Logan is back in Sydney with his dad Jason. We flew here knowing that this was going to be our time together. I came to see Demi Lovato concert like every time she comes to LA.

"Baby, are you okay?" Brooklyn asks, sitting beside me.

I lay my head in her lap, looking up at her beautiful face. My fingers touching her beautiful lips, my stomach grumbles, churning and threatening to empty it's con tense. Brooklyn rubs her hands over my stomach, trying her best to settle my upset stomach. She leans down, letting her sweet lips press against my forehead. Letting her love for me flow through her lips touch into my body, never letting me forget just how lucky I am to have her.

"Are you sure you want to go to the concert tonight?" She asks, rubbing circles on my sore stomach.

"Yeah. I didn't fly out here not to go see Demi Lovato live with Meet and Greet passes," I say stubbornly, I try to sit up falling back into her lap sighing,"how long until I have to get ready baby?"

"2 hours. I will wake you when you have to get up princess."

She walks out, blowing me a kiss as she turns the light off and shuts the door behind her. I slowly shut my eyes, trying not to focus on the pain in my stomach but instead my breathing. I slowly let blackness take over, hopefully letting my body build its strength back.

Jordy's POV:

I walk along the short hallway into the guest bedroom, we had been here for about an hour. Sophie went straight to bed, she has been having bad stomach pains over the flight here. I think she must have picked a bug up, she felt a bit warm but she continued to say she was fine. I don't know why Brooklyn believes her.

"Jordan, she will be okay. Brooklyn will be with her and won't let anything happen to her," Brooke says calmly, rubbing the back of my hand trying her best to cease my worry.

A waiter walks over to our table, his jet black hair ruffled into place and his body slim. His hazel eyes quickly glazing over to Brooke, checking her out like most men do. He looks to be about 6 foot, he doesn't suit the look of this fancy restaurant Brooke insisted us go to as soon as we touched down.

"Beautiful, would you like to order?" He asks winking at her, his cheeky grin making my blood boil.

"Jordan, you first," Brooke insists, rubbing my hand, trying her best to encourage me.

"I'll have a small salad with no dressing and an orange juice please," I say quickly, not bothering to even give him a fake smile.

"What about you beautiful?" He asks, touching her bare shoulder.

"I will have a glass of red wine and spaghetti with two forks," she says politely, quickly turning her attention back to me.

She looks at me, shaking her head. I know that with my order she wouldn't be happy, she would make me eat some spaghetti, the only way to get her off my back. It all started when just over 10 months ago I was diagnosed with Anorexia from not eating. After all the hate from Brooke's fans I just couldn't take it, I just wanted them to love me to but no matter how much weight I did lose before Brooke noticed it didn't make a different to their opinion of me. I don't think anything ever will.