Prologue (Edited)

Prologue:

Sophie's POV:

Standing in the large modern kitchen of my beautiful little apartment here in Los Angeles makes me smile, I have come so far from being the homeless teenage I was. I'm cooking breakfast for the last time for awhile now, today I'm getting on a private jet back home to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The place I still get to call home thanks to my recording contract with Sony Music Australia.

As I flip my awesomely made choc chip pancakes, if I do say so myself. I feel arms wrap around my waist and soft lips placed on my bare shoulder, sending tingles through my whole body. A smile forms on my lips, knowing I'm beyond lucky to have the most beautiful fiancé ever.

"What are you cooking babe?" She asks in her cute whiny morning voice that I adore so fucking much, as she lays her chin on my shoulder like most mornings.

I turn the stove off, flipping the last two pancakes onto a plate. I chuck the frying pan in the sink, I will have to remember to do the dishes or I could be lucky enough my gorgeous fiancé will do them for me. She's the one who keeps my apartment clean normally, because I am the messy one and rarely remember to clean up after myself.

"Choc chip pancakes," I smile happily at my effort, for the first time since I started cooking them I didn't burn any of them.

I turn around, still in Brooklyn's loose grip on my waist. She smiles at me, it reaching all the way up into her chocolate brown eyes that sparkle beautifully. I take this chance to look over my absolutely gorgeous fiancé. She has these absolutely gorgeous chocolate brown eyes that sparkle when her smile reaches all the way up into her eyes, they match perfectly with her wavy honey blonde hair that frames her face perfectly when it flows down naturally with no help at all needed, it comes just past her shoulders in amazing waves making me completely jealous. She is shorter then me, she only stands at 5 foot 5 but has the most amazingly slim and toned body for a 21 year old woman who has given birth to the most unbelievable adorabke 2 and a half year old little boy.

She may not look the best in the morning, she hasn't brushed her hair, she isn't wearing make up and has her favourite pyjama pants on with Mickey Mouse covering them with one of my over sized hoodie that hides her truly breath taking body that I have seen time and time again. But to me it doesn't matter, she looks so much more beautiful in my eyes when she has just woken up, she doesn't need make up to coat her face to be beautiful in my eyes. She is beyond perfect in my eyes, I wouldn't want to change anything about her.

I raise my hands, gently taking her soft face in my hands as I press my lips against hers, connecting us in a sweet slow kiss. She pulls me closer with each hand on each side of my hips, she deepens the kiss and moves her hands from my hips to my ass squeezing it. She lets a flirtatious smile form on her lips as I pull away from the kiss. Pecking her lips, grabbing my plate of pancakes and sitting at the breakfast bar.

I smile as she stares at me wide eyed. Soon enough she grabs her plate, joining me at the breakfast bar to eat.

"Baby, I'm going for a shower..," I say sending her a cheeky smile, winking playfully and bolting for the bathroom locking the door behind myself because you know I'm smart.

I strip off my clothes chucking them in the hamper, I open the glass shower door stepping in. I turn the taps on letting the warm water cascade down over my body.

I step out wrapping a towel around my dripping wet body, I unlock the bathroom door and running for my bedroom. I walk straight into the wardrobe sliding on my underwear and clipping my bra up. I pull on my black skinny jeans, batman top, batman hoodie, batman socks and finally doing my batman DC high tops. Brooklyn bought most of it for me back when she use to live in Los Angeles and I use to live in Sydney. I fell in love with batman! Oh and Brooklyn.

"You better get in the shower we have 40 minutes," I say looking at a shocked Brooklyn, she bolts out the room leaving me here to finish getting ready.

I blow dry my hair, quickly moving onto straighten my still platinum blonde hair in place. Next is my make up, that will take FOREVER! But this is my everyday routine that I am not going to start changing because I'm flying back to Sydney in less the 40 minutes..

}}}
We walk through the LAX airport hand in hand, flashes from the paparazzi litter the airport along with fans. I smile, feeling like I'm finally going to fill whole once I'm back where I came from and belong.

After managing to navigate through security we finally board my private jet finding the perfect seats to sit in. I smile looking out the window as we start to take off. Our fingers still entwined. This was nearly perfect..

Brooklyn looks deep into my eyes before speaking the one thing I've been thinking about,"we're finally heading home!"

}}}
A/N:

hey guys :)

Welcome to the prologue of this story called 'Falling Fast' the second book in the Darlin' series. Falling Fast is the sequel to Darlin', an Avril Lavigne fanfiction in which if you have not read it then this story will not really make sense so go read Darlin' & don't forget to vote, comment & follow me.

Darlin' was based back in 2010 to 2011. But Falling Fast is based in modern time with this starting off in 2014.. I choose the name of the story because it honestly fits perfectly to the direction this story is going toward.

I hope you like this and don't forget to vote! Comment! Follow me!

Love y'all

Tammy x