Chapter 13

Sophie's POV:

London is breath takingly beautiful at night, despite the cold chill that hangs in the air, the lights from all over the city made the beautiful sight of my baby brother's smile appear. The glorious sound of Big Ben chiming on a dreary London day is beyond an angelic sound.

We spent one whole day exploring London, visiting Buckingham Palace, enjoying the gorgeous old building and the artwork placed inside. We sat cross legged on a picnic blanket, Lucas curled up in my lap with a blanket wrapped around his frail body as we ate lunch in Hyde Park, enjoying the beauty the park holds. After continuous begging by my baby brother, we gave in and headed to see the HMS Belford that afternoon.

I smile down at the photos on my phone screen from our trip, reliving every moment of the trip. I lock my screen, sliding my back into the pocket of my jean, laying my head down on my fiancés shoulder, closing my eyes tiredly. I bury my face the crook of her neck, snuggling into her side lazily, my hand searches for the source of the warmth coming from her body. She flinches at the contact coming from my hand grazing over the skin on her abdomen, goosebumps rising over every inch of her skin as I run my hand over the soft flesh.

I smirk, "You look beyond hot today."

She shivers under the compliment that sits in air, biting down painfully hard on her lip, sucking in a shallow breath. I smirk, gently sucking on her pulse point, nipping at the smooth skin before swiping my tongue over the forming mark. Her hand tangles in my hair, yanking at my platinum blonde locks as arousal courses through her body like a jolt of electricity.

"There is minors sitting in front of us. We can't do this," she whispers through gritted teeth and a clenched jaw.

I huff, "I hate it when you're right."

She lets out a throaty chuckle, removing my hand from the goosebump ridden skin. I sigh, moving to climb out the now halted vehicle, extending a helping hand towards my gorgeous fiancé. She takes my hand, entwining our fingers perfectly, allowing me to guide us to the front door of our beautiful house we own together here in Sydney.

I unlock the front door, pushing it open and entering the pitch black house. I stumble over my feet, slamming my hand against the light switch. I sigh in relief when the dark lifts, making my way upstairs to jump in the shower. It is midnight and I'm exhausted, I need to wash away the dirt coating my skin from the 23 hour plane flight. Brooklyn carries the sleeping eight year old to his bedroom, tucking him in the unused bed.

I enter the ensuite bathroom, closing the door behind myself, stripping the sweaty clothes from my body, chucking the dirty clothes into the hamper. I turn the taps, checking the water temperature and stepping into the stream of water spraying from the shower head. I sigh contently, closing my eyes, allowing the water to cascade down over my face, wetting my blonde locks of hair. I smother my long platinum blonde hair in shampoo, enjoying the knowledge it is stripping away the dirt.

I wash out my long locks of hair, lathering my boob level locks in conditioner, moving to shave the unwanted hair from my body. I smother my body in soap, washing the suds off my slightly sunkissed skin and out of my hair.

I step out, wrapping a towel around my body as goosebumps rises over my skin. I drag my feet, heading back into my bedroom to change into something warm. I slip on a pair of underwear and my sports bra, climbing into my unicorn onesie to keep myself warm under the cold chill held in the air.

I yank on a pair of socks, making my way back inside the bathroom to throw my hair up in a messy bun. Brooklyn walks in, kissing my cheek before stripping her clothes from her body and stepping into the shower. I brush my teeth, trying not to allow my gaze to focus only on the gorgeous body of my American girlfriend.