Down town chapter 2

"Ok I can do this you wanna make this nation great". You mumble under your breath "ok!" You take a deep breath and you ride your horse over and tie him up and go with the other men.
" oh god look at all of them" you say in your head "I'm not gonna survive one day in this".
   You back up into a very tough looking man with a read bandana on his head.
" I am so sorry sir I didn't see you there"! You say nervously
"First time here kid" the tall man says.
"Yes..."
"YO Herc who's this little dweeb" another man walks in with a lot of freckles but shorter than the other man
"John leave this kid alone. I'm sorry that happened let me start over my name is Hercules mulligan my friends call me  Herc for short. That kid over there is John Laurence he is a hand full. Anyway what is your name?" He says with a puzzled face.
" uh my name is Y/N (but male version)"
"Nice to meet you Y/N let me show you around this place before Washington comes here." Hercules shoves you to move and it hurts.

~somewhere downtown~

"Hey there you are Herc me and Laf have been looking for you every where?" This man had his hair slit back into a pony tail the same size John was.
This is Y/N she is just joined today.Y/N Meet Alexander and Lafayette my other two best friends.
I felt my cheeks getting red the man who is called Lafayette was just so...Hot I had to stay calm or they will find out I'm not like them.
"Bonjour Y/N"! Lafayette says in a friendly smile.
"Hello.." You start to freeze up" oh crap what to do what to do." You just can't stop blushing but Laurence notice somethings wrong with you.
" hey r u ok?" Laurence says concerned.
"Yeah uh lets go back to the site I think it's time you guys show me who Mr Washington is."
Laurence , Alex, Herc and Laf lead the way as you drag behind to see general Washington.

           ~ back in the camp site in town~

"Here comes the general". Alexander informs.
"George Washington"! Lafayette  yells out. " pride of mount Vernon."
I take a big deep gulp then I say to myself"shit I'm screwed!"