Miracles chapter 20

(Im gonna skip a like a few months now so yah)
                    ~few months later~
This morning I woke up with no worry. Lafayette was cooking breakfast and Maria was still asleep. I quietly sneak into the bathroom to take a warm bath because my stomach heart a lot today.
As I got into the warm water I felt almost a release of pain in my lower part of my body.
As I was done with the bath. I dried off and went downstairs to see Laf.
"Good morning love." I say kissing Laf on the cheek.
"Someone's happy today." Lafayette says laughing.
"I don't know I just don't feel a lot of pain in my back or stomach." I respond to Laf.
"My love.. No matter what happens to you your always beautiful you know that." Lafayette raps his arms near my hips as I feel him run the bottom of my stomach kissing my neck.
"Laf..stop." I giggled." You know Eliza is coming over with little Philip later?"
"I know mom amour.."
"Now let's eat.!"  I grab the plate of pancakes.
" mmmm! Something smells good." Maria yawns as she comes down the stairs.
"Morning Maria."
"Morning Y/N and Laf" Maria responds."how ya feeling?"
"Ok I guess now as I had ate something."
"Maria there are some letters for you in the living room for you." Lafayette says standing up to clean his plate.
"Ok thank you Laf." Maria walks into the living room as I clean up the table.
"Hey Laf  can you he..AALLLLLLp!" I yell in pain as I feel A sharp pain in my stomach.
"Y/N'! Are you ok?" Lafayette rushed over.
"I'm...fine it was only the baby. Trying to say I'm here!" I said trying to suck up the pain.
"Hey.. Uh Y/N can I speak to you in private." Maria grabs me and pulls me into the other room.
" James wants me to move in with him." Maria says quietly.
" what about your house now?" You say worried.
"Well I might sell it but maybe for now let you stay in it."
"Well thank you Maria but I still feel unsure about you going back with your husband." You say worried.
"I'll be fine."Maria finished her sentence and heard a knock at the door.
It was Eliza and Alexander holding baby Philip.
"Good morning guys." Eliza says cheerfully.
"Good morning Eliza. How's little Philip doing?" Maria adds in.
"He's a handful." Eliza laughs.
"Well come in sit down while I make some tea for you guys." Maria leaves into the kitchen. Lafayette and Alexander discuss about political stuff. As me and Eliza talk about baby stuff so she helps me prepare. We here a few more knocks at the door. Lafayette answers it and Angelica, Peggy and Hercules are there.
"Hey guys the tea is ready." Maria shouts.
"We need more cups Maria Angelica, Peggy and Hercules are here." I inform her.
We all sit down at the table and all have tea and some cookies. We discuss about what plans we have.

Your P.O.V
"Oh god! No no you can't come now little one you can't!" You suck up the pain and pull Maria in another room.

" uh Maria I need you to get the...Ahhh." You fall down with so much pain.
"What's wrong!!" Maria shakes me to see if I respond.
"Get the doctor!Now!" I yell.
"Hercules and Alexander go get the doctor we need him now no time to explain just go!" Maria yells." Angelica can you get some towels."
Lafayette is confused in what is happening.
"Maria what the hell is happening!" Lafayette yells.
"Well you see your wife's water broke."
"Which means?"
"The baby is on the way." Maria says.
Lafayette is shocked and worry at the time.
"Laf get her into her room." Eliza says. Lafayette picks you up.
"Ok mom amour I'm gonna carry you up to your room. Don't worry the doctor will be here." As Lafayette  carries you up and places you on the bed. You grab his hand.
" please...stay!"you grown in pain. He stays with you until the doctor arrives.
" where is she?" The doctor questions.
" in her room."Peggy shows him the way.
          ~in the bedroom~
"Mr.Lafayette you can't be in here with your wife."the doctor informs.
"But she needs me!" Laf response was.
"Laf..don't worry I'll be fine." You grumble in pain.
Laf leaves the room worries about you and this delivery.
"Laf she'll be fine. She has been through war and pain. She will be alright. After all she is your right hand man." Alexander says  as he patten him on the back.

                     ~in the room~
"AAAAHHH..LAFF!!!!"you scream in so much pain. Catching your breath."LAFF I NEED You..."
The doctor try's to calm you down and says remember to breath in and out.

Lafayette P.O.V
" I hear her screaming in pain as I wanna help her. I put my head near the door and here her scream something in French."

"LAFAYETTE C'EST TOUS VOS FALT!" I screamed. (LAFAYETTE THIS IS ALL YOUR FALT!)
~out side of the room~
Lafayette heard what you said. But he knew you where in pain so you shouted random stuff out.

~few minutes later~

At 11:30 you gave birth to a healthy baby boy. The doctor owns the door and asks for Lafayette to come in.
"Y/N!!" Lafayette rushes to you and hugs you.
"I'm ok Laf don't worry.As I think you should meet someone." You hold out your new born son."Laf meet your son.George Washington de Lafayette."
Lafayette was about to cry with happiness. Everybody walks in to see little George. He opens his eyes and was about to start crying.
" shhh... It's ok . Don't worry mommy and daddy are here." I kiss little George on the forehead.
"Oh Y/N I'm so proud of you." Maria hugs me.
"Congratulation on you too." Hercules adds in.
"He has lafs eyes." Alexander buds in.
"Come on guys leave Y/N alone she needs rest after giving birth." Eliza says holding little Philip.
Everyone leaves the room. As it is you and Laf in the room.
"Don't worry little George we will be with you no matter what." Laf says as little George grabs on to his finger.
The both of you smile at each other and gaze at your first born son.