Forgiveness? Chapter 27

This morning i went down town to the bar to get a few drinks. When I was getting a few drinks 2 drunk guys come up to me and start harassing me. One of the guys grab one of my breast as I try to fight them off. They start getting closer to me as I needed help. Suddenly a man grabs them and beats the shit out of them as they stager out of the bar. I noticed as it was Lafayette. I turned my back. He sat down a few more seats then me.
"Look, Y/N I know you needed to sacrifice yourself to him but listen out to me I sorry for why happened a few days ago. My anger got the best of me and I couldn't control myself." He moves up a few more seats." Listen to me I need you I forgive you just please if you still care hear me out."
I turn around and I moved one seat more to him. He puts his hand lifting my face up."please I'm..sorry."
He kissed me on the lips as I grab my hand and put it on his side of the face. Making us lean toward each other.
"I...I missed you too." I smiled and gave him another smirk.
I ride home with him and the kids are still asleep.
Laf pins me up against the wall which made a loud bang and starts kissing my neck and down to my chest.
I hear one of the doors open and Laf stops and sees little Anastasie wake up.
"Daddy!" She runs over and hugs Laf "me and big brother George missed you."
George Walks up and hugs Laf too.
"Hey mommy what was that loud bang I heard?" My face kinda turned pink.
"Oh dear that was just nothing you must have been dreaming." I kinda fib.
Later that day we all went to the park and took a walk. George was chasing after the ducks as Anastasie was carrying a twig(Likeaboss929- your a wizard Anastasie! Anastasie- I'm a what?! Sorry I had that on my mind) we sat on the bench Anastasie fell asleep on my lap as George was still chasing a duck.
Soon it or later both the kids fell asleep as me and Laf carried them home. We tucked them into bed. And made sure they were ok. The kids where asleep when it was dark out.

OK HEADS UP PEOPLE A LEMON COMING UP AGAIN I REPEAT A LEMON🍋🍋

Laf pushed me up against the wall as he kisses my neck down to my breast.
"Laf..we..can't wake the children." I moaned a little. Laf places me on the bed removing his shirt and my dress as we both made out.
"Mon amour I can tell you really missed me when i was gone." He teased as I felt his hand on my upper thigh. He grabbed my ass and spanked it as I moaned. " you can't deny it." I hate it when he taughnts me but he makes me feel so good.
I felt Him take my underwear off and open my legs as he slides his finger in my wet vagina. I moaned quietly. "Mon amour you like that huh?"
"Yess! Laf..Ahhh!" I start to moan louder as he goes in and out again.
He takes off is pants and pins me back again the wall. He starts to thrust as I dug my nails into his back."ooh Laf.. Please... Don't stop..Ahhh!" He keep going faster making me moan more.
He started to moan with me.
"Vous aimez qeu hein sale fille (you like that huh you dirty girl) Laf started to taughnt me as he grabbed one of my Breast.
"Ahh, oui..je..suis un  votre ..sale fille!(yes I am a dirty girl)I moaned with more pleasure as we changed positions.
I sat on his lap and in started kissing his neck. I made my ways down to his bottom. His dick was fully erract. I teased him as I started licking it. Then I fully took it in I started sucking it. He put his hand on my head and forced me down. He moaned in pleasure. He cumed in my mouth as I swallowed his cum. As I brought my self up.
"Que diriez vous  d'une nouvelle série?"(how about another round) I say giggling.
Laf picks me up and brings me to the bathroom. He pins me up against the wall as he started to trust. I grabbed onto his hair and he starts to lick my neck again.
We change positions a few minutes later as I was leaning over the counter as he slides in.
"Ahh Laf..more! More!" Laf goes a little more faster. I was kinda getting tired but I kept on going.
Laf spanks my ass as he grabs onto one of my breast and starts playing with one.
"General..we must.. Abort." I tried catching my breath.
"Non, nous ne devons pas aller in soldat soutient jamais Vers le bas,"(no we must keep going a soldier never backs down) he moans as I feel him building up inside of me."Fuucckk!"
He started to build up more. Then he finally released into me. I moaned and so did he in pleasure. I was starting to get sleepy in his arms. I didn't even bother putting clothes on but Laf did.
He carried me into bed. He kissed me on the cheek. I heard him whisper this
"Good night love."
Until the next day I felt whole again with Laf by my side.