The rescue chapter 29

I look in the tent and I see Laf all bloody he had no shirt on. Opened wounds on his chest. I wanted to cry. Seeing him in so much pain. I had to do something.
"HEY YOU!" I jumped when the commander yelled."what are you standing there for!"
I walk in.
"Uh sir I am here for the... The night guarding!" I had to think of something quick.
"Well good. The troops are leaving tonight and we need you to secure the prisoner." The general hands me the whip."if he try's to escape hit him with this."
I nodded. As it got dark all the troops where gone I tried to get to set him free.Laf was startled and he kicked me in the chest. He tries to attack me pit the chanes back. I took of my hat I wore.
"Laf it's me Y/N." I whispered.
"Y/N! What are you doing they are gonna kill you!" I take to cuffs of and I get lafs arm and rap it around my shoulders.
"We are going home. Come on." Is rack out and ride on one of the horses.
"Y/N your crazy for doing this."
"I'm doing this because I love you and my oath was to never leave my general behind." I kiss his cheek.

~in the morning~
I haven't got any sleep I needed to tend care for Laf. We got almost closer to the town. 2 more miles. I stopped riding and I help laf off the horse. I sit him up on a tree. I got a wet cloth and dabbed it on his open wounds.
"Ahhh!" He yells in pain.
"Shhh. It's ok we are gonna be there soon. Don't worry." I calmed him down.
"Y/N..if I die."
"Your not gonna die Laf stay strong."
We got back on the horse. And rode on.
7 hours past as we where almost there.
We arrive at the village just in time. It was turning dark but when I got to the house I saw that the door was kicked open. I carry Laf on my back.
"MommMM!"I heard Anastasie cry my name I grab my gun and I see both of my kids at gunpoint. She was muffled by the soldiers hand.
"Let them go! They are just kids!"I drawed my gin from my pocket.
I was about to shoot but this guy pins me in the back. I saw Angelica tied up. The guard puts the gun to my head. But then he drops dead beside me I look back and I see Laf. He shoots the other guy but missed. He was limping. The other guy tryed to kill him but Laf gets him in the back. I untie Angelica and rush to Laf. The children stay by Angelica.
"Laf come on. Your gonna make it." I said shacking him.
I carry him to the bedroom and everyone else follows I get the medical kit and try to heal his wounds.
"Mommy is daddy gonna be ok?" George had a worried look on his face.
" he's gonna be fine dear." I rap the bandages around his wounds. Angelica puts a wet cloth over on his forehead.
"Y/N..I..I." I hush him as I need him to save his breath.
"Don't worry I have you. No matter what I have you."
I tell Angelica to take the kids to the other room. I handled the dead soldier body's after I tended lafs wounds.
One of his wounds was cut deep. I had to sew it up. He yelled in pain. I felt sorry for him but it was the only thing I had to do to get him better.
I finally got some rest I sleep beside him not letting him out of sight.

        ~ the next day~
I wake up the children and start to cook breakfast. Last night Angelica rode to her motel back with her husband. I made Laf some pancakes and place it down on the night stand. I got a bowl of water and a cloth and Dabed it on his wounds.
"Ahh!" Laf yells as I startled him."..Y/N.." He opens his eyes and you kiss him.
"It's ok I'm here. I made you some pancakes if you where hungry." Laf grabs me by the back and pins me against his chest. I fell on him as I try to get up.
He gives me a smirk as he kisses me. We began making out as we played with each other's tongues teasing each other.
I sat up on him and he grabbed my leg. But then I hear the kids rush into the room and I get off quick.
"Daddy! Are you ok?"Anastasie says smooshing his face.
"I'm ok sweet heart. Your mommy is taking good care of me." He kissed Anastasie on the cheek.
"Oh daddy me and Anastasie have some drawing for you. Come on Anastasie!"George grabs Anastasies hand and takes her to get he drawings.
Me and Laf cuddled for a bit before they came back with the drawings.