My love Chapter 11

I wake up and I feel strange like something is on me. I turn my head and see Lafayette hugging me.
"AAAAHHHHH." I slam a pillow in his face." LAFAYETTE WHAT THE HELL !WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED!" I say panicking.
"I was just cuddling with you."Laf adds in.
I felt warm and secured i didn't want to move but I keep looking at my ring just gazing at it.
"Well I'm gonna cook breakfast I'll be right back my love."Lafayette starts to get up but you pin him down on the bed.
"Please stay I feel so confterble with you..." I say mumbling.
"Ok 10 more minuets Y/N" Lafayette raps his arms around me as I close my eyes. My ear are to his chest and j can here his heart beat. And it is calming to me.
~ few minutes later after breakfast~

After a while we go to this place that arranges marriages and stuff. We thought it would have been perfect to have our wedding in France. As we decided to do that. We planned everything all we needed was the dresses and suites for everyone.
Later that day I knew Eliza was in her honeymoon and I needed to tell her the news as I wrote a letter. Laf went out with the boys as I had plans to do. I rode my horse over to General George Washington's office and I knocked on the door.
"Come in." He says
"Sir I know you never want to see me again but me and Lafayette are getting married we need your approval and I need someone go walk me down as I don't have any parents. I'm sorry I'm wasting your time I should go." I head for the door way.
   "Wait Y/N I know that  early on in the battle field I lost my anger and blamed it on you but forget about it, you saved my life and now what matters is your marriage with one of my bravest generals. I would be honored Y/N!" He smiles and he hugs me.
"Thank you sir, so much you don't know how much this means to me!" I exit the office and get back to the house. I start to get my bags for the next day and clothes because I will be on a boat to France. Angelica,Peggy, Maria and her husband, Laurence , Hercules will be with u and also Lafayette.
               ~at night time~
"There you are my love what have you been doing this whole day I barley even saw you." Lafayette comes up behind and puts his arms around my waste and sets his head on my shoulder.
"I talked to general Washington today." I said.
"And?"
"He approves it he won't be on the boat with us but he will be in France for the wedding."I say holding onto Laf's hands.
"We should get to bed mon amour". Lafayette says heading to bed.
"Oui Laf." I responded
"When did you learn French?"
" I was reading a book today to prepare myself  when we get there." I kiss him on the forehead and get on my side and lay down. We cuddle for a bit then we where off to sleep.