A winters ball chapter 8

Ok this is the dress you will be wearing for the ball in this chapter

I rode my horse all the way to Maria's house and she was happy to see me I told her what happened but now i realized what I felt and that was love

I rode my horse all the way to Maria's house and she was happy to see me I told her what happened but now i realized what I felt and that was love. But now it's gone.
"Don't worry about it now you can rest and stay home" Maria says bringing me to her guest bedroom."you can stay here for tonight".
"Thanks Maria". I responded.
"Oh the Schuyler sisters are taking us shopping for dresses tomorrow for the ball you wanna join?" Maria says.
"Yeah sure but for now let's get some rest."
"Good night Y/N".
"Good night Maria".

                ~the next day~

"Wake up sleepy head the Schuyler sisters are coming in a half and hour now come on and get ready!"Maria was in my face and I could hardly breath.
We ate breakfast and that day was the first time I saw her husband he was a very nice man but very serious to other people. After we where done Maria helped me get into a dress that would fit me. She let me borrow one of her nice flowery dresses but the thing was Maria had a really small waist so she was forcing me to put a corset on.
"Hold still Y/N this will hurt a bit" maria informs me. It has been a while since I ever wore a corset.
"AAAHHHHHH....stop!Stop stop!" I yelled out in pain.
"I think that's good enough" Maria says tying the corset onto me. As I put the dress on Maria also put makeup on me. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a new person. I was shocked.
"Stop looking at yourself and get down stairs the Schuyler sisters are here. I rush downstairs and see my old friends. Angelica,Eliza and little Peggy. Maria told a lot what happened to me why I was gone to them.
"Well we are glad you are safe" Eliza says hugging me.
"I can't believe some men. How could he done that to you." Angelica added on.
" I would like to punch his face and then I would-"Peggy said angrily but then Eliza steps in.
"PEGGY!"
"Sorry..."
"Well guys the problem was that I..." You say quietly.
"You what?" Maria says.
"I kinda loved him. He is a softy if you got to know him. A tall handsome softy."I explained.
"Well did he love you back?" Angelica says.
" I don't know Angelica I really don't know."
We headed to the shop where it had a wear house full of dresses millions of different kinds. As it was beautiful.
"You ready girls to find a perfect dress" Angelica says cheerfully.
"Yep!" We all said.
We split up I went with Maria and Peggy as Angelica went with Eliza to find there dress.We spent hours finding a dress for me Angelica,Eliza,Peggy and Maria had there dresses already. Until I found this beautiful dress with a blue French rose color.

 Until I found this beautiful dress with a blue French rose color

"I love this dress I must get it." I squealed.
"Well hold on you gotta try it on first. I tired it on and I looked in the mirror and it showed my body a lot of slim curves and I didn't need a corset.
"Wow you look amazing you should totally get that Y/N!" Eliza says. I listen to what she said and I get the dress. The Schuyler sisters stay for lunch then later  that day we all get ourself ready for the ball. Doing our makeup and hair . Since my hair started to grow longer Peggy put my hair into a bun and curled it Angelica did my nails an Maria did my makeup. When all of us where done out carriage was here we all got in and we drove off.

                     ~at the ball~

Lafayette's P.O.V
Me and the guys are at the ball and we talk to other people at the ball. I still felt lonely but everyone paused and at the doorway 5 beautiful woman walk in and one I recognized without a army uniform was Y/N. She was stunning in that dress and looked a little bit hot. I walk over to her but she walks away. She doesn't want to see me. I want to tell her I'm sorry and something else.

"Hey isn't that the guy who was being rude to you Y/N? What was it Lafayette?" Peggy says puzzled.
" it is Peggy good job now let's get him!"you stop Angelica and the others from getting to Lafayette so you tell them you will handle it.
You walk over to Lafayette he jumps and the others look at you.
"Well well well look what we have here" Hercules says flirting.
"Stop it Hercules"! You demand.
"Wait how do I know his name ?" Laurence says puzzled.
"Guys there is something I need to tell you this is Y/N the one you guys know. " Lafayette informs." Look Y/N I'm sorry about yesterday I really am. Please forgive me."
"Lafayette I will always forgive you our my best friend and I'm still your right hand man."
The guys are still shock that you are a girl. You tell them to never tell anyone not even the general as they promised.
"Uh...Y/N... Do u wanna dance?" Lafayette says blushing.
" I would love to". You grab Lafayette hand and dance the night away.
Alexander was dancing with Eliza and Hercules was dancing with Peggy for a bit but Laurence sat and watched.

Laurence P.O.V
I wanna dance with Hamilton but that girl he is with looks so happy and I can't ruin it for her. Damit I'm gay!

The others danced the night away as me and Lafayette took a stroke to the park.
"It's so beautify at night." You say gazing at the stars.
"Look..uh Y/N i wanted to tell you this awhile ago but I love you..."
I felt my face blush to red I was speach less. We came a little bit closer to each other.
"I...love you too Laf..."you say trying not to freak out.
Lafayette grabs you by the waste and leans in and soon it or later you are both making out.
Your P.O.V
My heart was beating rapidly so this is what love really feels like. I felt him slip a little bit of tongue but you didn't mind. Then I heard people calling my name.
"Y/N! Come one we have to go!
It was Maria I could tell by her voice.
" I have to go Laf but I Promis you I will be back at the camp tomorrow."
You rush off to get to the others.
"There you are wear were you." Eliza says.
"I'll explain later but one thing I will have to back to the camp with Lafayette."

~ at the house~
"What happened why did you disappear"? Angelica says.
I had to talk to Lafayette and soon I or later we where making out so yeah." I said blushing.
"You go girl!" Peggy yells.
"I'm sorry to say this but you guys should go cause u have to be at the camp tomorrow."
" no worry we just glad you are happy with someone".
The Schuyler's leave and me and Maria go to sleep.
When it became dawn I suited up and headed to Yorktown once again.