New foundation chapter 21

~ 2 years later~
Me and Lafayette where back in France little George was only 1 at the time. As now we where going to visit the others.
"Come on George we are have to board the boat."I say carrying him.
"Ok mommy." Little George say carrying his little stuff bear."Mommy where are we going?"
"George we are going to the best nation ever America." I said smiling at him.
"Mon amou we are gonna be there in a half and hour or so." Lafayette raps his arms around your waste kissing you on the cheek.
"Eww daddy why did you kiss mommy?" Little George says covering his face with the stuff bear.
Me and Laf laugh as we go to our room.
"Are you excited George you will get to see your aunties and uncles and cousins?" I say placing George down for a nap.
George shakes his head.
"Now sweetie it's time to take a nap now." I tucked George in and placed his bear next to him."sleep tight my love." Kissing him on the forehead.
I head out to the deck to see Laf.
"I can't believe we are going back to America." Laf says holding you by the waste.
"Yeah and I can finally see  Eliza's new little member to the family." I kissed Laf in the lips.
"For a few days I will have to have a meeting with Mr.Jefferson love. He will come over once in a while." Lafayette kisses me on the neck.
" Laf " you giggle." Stop."
"But my love how can I if your so god dam beautiful." Laf still kisses your neck.
" Laf ..." You quietly moan." Please..not now.." I kiss him back." I Promis you another time."

          ~the next day ~
"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up we are here." Little George was jumping on the both of you."Mommy,Daddy come on."
"Before sunrise he's your son." I mumbled to Laf.
"Ok ok where up." Lafayette picks up George and places him in his shoulders.
I get changed and so does Lafayette. I get little George and get him changed too.
We arrive to the docs and I see Angelica, Peggy, Hercules, Maria, Alexander, Eliza and little Philip with the new baby.
"Y/N it's great to see you once again, and look at how grown George has gotten." Maria says hugging you.
"Now who is this little one." I walk over to Eliza as she is holding a baby.
"Why this is my daughter Angelica." The little girl opens her eyes and looks around to see what is going on.
"She is beautiful Eliza." I complemented.
"Hey do you know what I just realized." Peggy says.
"What?" I respond.
"You and Laf don't get a break ever since little George came around."
" yeah, you know what how about this I will watch over George as you and Laf can go do something fun." Angelica says.
" but guys I.."
" Don't worry we got this." Peggy says.
"Well..ok just for a few days."
I look over and I see little George and Philip over with Hercules annoying him.
"George can you come over here dear." George comes running over." You are going to stay over with auntie Eliza and uncle Alexander and Philip."
"Ok mommy,but why?"
George looks confused.
"Uh me and Daddy have important work together." I lied.
Well George was only 1 at the time he got distracted by a butterfly.
"Come on Philip and George we are gonna go to my house to get some lunch." Eliza tells the boys as Alexander helps them up onto the carriage.
"Bye mommy and daddy!" George says waving his teddy bear in the air.
"We'll see ya tomorrow sweet heart." The carriage drives of as Angelica and Peggy are in it now Hercules and Maria are left.
"Laf you wanna get some beers at the tavern?" Hercules says.
"Sure, Y/N you wanna come?" Laf says asking you.
"No I'm gonna stay back with Maria." Both the buys get on there horses as me and Maria get on one horse and ride off to the house.
" hey I forgot to ask you what happened to your husband."
" we made up but now he has work to do in Yorktown." Maria says opening the door.
" one thing I have to tell you. What are you and Laf gonna do without your kid around." Maria looks at me dead in the eye.
" I don't know but I know that he has a meeting with that Thomas Jefferson guy." I shrugged my shoulders.
"And another thing Maria why don't you have any kids?"
"Well I guess I can't have them then."
We go up into my old room and sit on the bed.
"Hey I know this is random but do you wanna. Try on some dresses I have?" As we did try on dresses I felt like a little kid when I used to do this with her.
"How about we try on this dress." Maria holds up the dress.

" Maria holds up the dress

"Too blue." I commented.
She holds up another one.

"Too small."
She holds up another one.

"She holds up another one

"Too many flowers."
"Ok this is my last fancy dress I have now Y/N." Maria says ticked off holding up the last dress.

I looked at it and it was not a dress tho but it looked very nice

"Ok I'm gonna try it on now" as I was about to get changed Maria stops me.
"Before you do that you will need one of these." Maria holds up a corset.
   Your P.O.V
"Well I'm screwed."
Maria raps the corset around me and starts to tie the first knot.
"You ready?" Maria says.
"Nope!" You yell but Maria starts tying the corset tight.
"Ahhh why does this hurt more then last time!" I yelled out in pain.
"Well because your getting fat." Maria added on.
"IM NOT FAT!"I yelled back. But Maria pulls harder on the corset.
After that was done I put on the dress and look in the mirror.
"Why did you want me to dress up again." I said.
"Well I heard Lafayette you and him are going out for a special dinner with that Thomas Jefferson guy so why not dress up a little sexy."
"Maria you need help." She giggles as you go downstairs.
~later that day~
I see Lafayette in a uniform as I go up to him.
"Wow you look stunning my love." Lafayette smiles."are you ready to go."
"Yeah come on." We head out the door and a carriage awaits. I said to myself this."I am not ready to meet Thomas Jefferson again."
We ride off the the dinner party as me and Lafayette snuggle for a bit.