Overwatch - Support

Divine
Name: Justin Heathcliff Miles
Age: 19
Nationality: USA/SWI
Base of Operations: Ramstien AFB, Germany
Blood type: O
Health(Piolet):150
Health(Mech):300(+100 is shield)
Occupation: U.S Mech Pilot
(Former) Medical student
Role: Support
Weapon:
(Piolet)
Recovery Gloves: These gloves attach beams of healing energy onto the target and gets powerful over time. Not as effective as the Cannon.
Ammo: 100 -1 ammo/sec - Max Health restoration 10-50/sec
Adds +5 to Ultimate each two seconds when in use
(Mech)
Primary; Archangel Cannon - Healing
Secondary: Cruel Angel Cannon - Damage
Right click- Healing bolts 50-55/ps
Left click- Healing-damage Blast (5s charge for 150 hp- Enemy; anti-heal)
Ammo: 20
Shift:Angelic Flight; enables flight for two seconds
Passive: Repair; Repairs damage on the mech when three seconds of no fire.
Ultimate 1: Call Mech! (Archangel)
Ultimate 2: Archangels Grace; Heals the entire team to max and puts a shield (+100 Armor) around them. (Instantaneous) Burst of light energy up to 20 meters.

Ultimate 3: Angel's Fall; bursts out a large wave of deadly nano bugs that eats away at the enemies health majorly and anti-heals them if still alive. Self destructs and kills piolet

Appearance:
Pilot: Young man with blonde hair styled in an undercut. His height is 5'8" or 152 cm. His suit is a white and gold body suit with a logo of a winking star on his chest. And sponsors on his legs similar to d.va but some on his wings such as Redbull and Gamefly although he doesn't stream his battles.
Mech: The Archangel Mech Suit is the latest in Medical Mech Technology. It is 6 feet tall and white with golden undertones to define its name as Archangel. Its head looks like a helmet of a polished knight with its armor looking that of a holy crusader and it has wings protruding from its back with a cannon on each arm. Sponsors are spread out across the mech. On both arms is the Caduceus medical symbol.

Bio: Studying as a Medical student in a prestigious US Military base he was recruited as a pilot to handle one of the prototypes of mechs designed for medical support on the battlefield, healing injured soldiers and keeping omnium at bay while healing them.
He has been serving for a year watching many of his comrades die but seeing many more live another day.

Skins:
Rare
Aries: Red Version of Classic
Aquarius: Blue Version of Classic
Libra: Beige Version
Virgo: Green Version
Epic:
Fallen Archangel: Black and gold body suit with a similar theme to the Mech
Paladin: Blue and Golden mech with his bodysuit being a similar color but he has a lion insignia on his chest
Cosmic Love: A purple and blue mech with specks of white that resembles stars. Bodysuit is Black and blue.
Legendary:
Fairy: He has glittery tanned skin with his bodysuit looking earthier and the mech being made of wood and celestial steel.
(Superstitions of the healing beings of the forest they were always his favorite when growing up.)
Pixie: He has purple skin and the mech is a black and purple like structure. His Body suit is black and white.
Demon: Gray skin, Black hair ties into a ponytail and green eyes with a black and green body suit. The Mech looks like a black demon like structure. Ears pointed.
Lucifer: Red and Black Demon Skin but the Piolet has red skin, blonde hair and black eyes and a red suit. Ears pointed.
Junker: Hair shaved completely off. He wears a brown vest over his barechest. His pants have various patches scattered around. His hand is completely made of every scrap metal that functions a hand. The mech looks bare with it's wings looking like metallic bones with various wires around it. It has a cage where the head would be whole the body is dented and made out of various parts of metal. On the legs there are the yellow cannisters that hold the healing gas.
Scrap: Darker beige version of Junker
Preppy: (out of mech) white polo shirt with a light blue sweater wrapped around his shoulders by the sleeves. Khaki shorts with black Nike. His hair is blonde and sleek. The mech resembles a black Bentley sports car with a winged insignia on the chest.
Deadbeat: black spiked Mohawk with a septum pricing with a small chain connecting to an earring. He wears a leather jacket with a torn shirt and torn jeans with black converse. His mech is looks busted with the paint falling off on places and graffiti on it.
Gargoyle(Halloween): Gray body suit and a Mech made of stone. The Mech looks like a Gargoyle.
H: Curly Blonde hair tied with a red scrunchie. He wears a red leather jacket ,black skinny jeans with converse and lipgloss. His mech is red with black accents.

Voice lines:
Supersonic!(Nano Boosted)
I'm here! (Shift)
Nurse! Oh Nurse! (Healing
Do you require medical attention?
Wait, Need the notes?
Doctors Pass!
This Is my Diagnosis! (Enemy solo kill)
Blam-o! (Melee kill)
I got wings!
I'm scorching hot! Watch out!
I'm on fire!
Im mega hot!
Halloween: Trick or treat!
Divine darling!

Highlight Inros:
Heroic: Leaning on Archangel and glancing to the camera with a smile
Nurse!: Running with his Recovery gloves glowing and wide eyes with surprise.
Resting: Sleeping in Archangel with him abruptly waking up and healing his teammates.
Grace: Jumps up and activates Archangels Grace.
Cruel Angel: Looks at the camera and blasts it with his cannon accidentally cracking it.
Victory Poses:
Heroic: Leaning on the Archangel
Notes: Writing on a clipboard while leaning on the Archangel.
Dreaming: Sleeping on the Angel.
Peace: Throws up a peace signs, next to mech
Drama: In the ark
Emotes:
R&R: Kneeling in the Archangel
Giggly: Laugh
Healing? : wiggles around the cannon and sets it off accidentally.
Out of mech:
Peace: Throws up two peace signs with a slight dip in his left leg.

Interactions:
D.va;
Divine: Hey Hana, how about me and Dae-hyun? Hit or miss?
D.va: Big hit, you should see the posters he has of you in his room.

Mercy:
Divine: Why did you leave me? Was I not good enough for you?
Mercy: I was young and couldn't do anything for you. I'm sorry.
Divine: Du weißt, dass wir Probleme haben, richtig zu arbeiten, Mutter?
Mercy: Ich kenne meine Liebe, aber wir haben Arbeit zu tun.

Trivia:
Sponsored by Pepsi, Blizzard, Best Buy, Google, Redbull, Gamefly.
He is a few months older then Hana Song.
He is gay