Trickster

Name: Marionette Violet Pendragon
Nickname: Marion
Title:The Jester
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She is rather mischievous. Playing tricks on others with her seemingly random and chaotic spells. She is also rather deceitful, her job as a Jester made her great at acting and telling lies that could fool only some of her Scholarly teachers. She had earned a slightly bad reputation within the kingdom for playing her tricks and at times majorly hurting someone but she does it all for the laughs of people;for it is her job. She is kind of caring and thoughtful to people when she wants to be but that rarely ever happens.

Looks: She has black hair with the ends being a bright violet, it is always in two ponytails. She has a nose turned slightly up as well as high cheek bones and small but full lips painted a dark purple. Decorating her eyelids is a Purple smokey eye with a cat eye lining her eyes, Under her Right eye is a Crescent moon and under her left is a Star. Her body is slim and flexible, she is able to do various acrobatic tricks.
Section: Merchant District(Hang out mainly)
Main Element: Life
Type: Illusionist - Puppeteer
Spells: She is well versed in illusions and beginning to learn how to mind control others. She is more Defensive than offensive and has a lot of training to do until she can master other forms of magic.
Weapons: Wand; A Six foot jeweled metal staff that takes on the form of a Puppeteers/Marionette rod.(Most used)
Wand (Form 2): Yoyo(s): Her Staff takes form of two yoyos that have strong metal wires acting as strings. The Yoyo themselves look like bladed metal wheels with an iron goat Skull emblem in the middle.
Playing(Tarot) Cards: Magically imbued cards she stole from a Collector when they weren't looking(Her brother). She uses the Arcana Major cards mainly since their descriptions are quite obvious. With Arcana Minor she has difficulty due to all of the meanings of the wands, swords, cups, and Coins. Since they are enchanted, these cards can cut through people's throats and even explode upon then with her command and reappear in the deck without a scratch or scorch mark.
Armor: Light; The Court Jester; Atop her head is a Foolscap colored with Purple and black with a bell attached to the end of each ear, On the front of the cap that meets her hairline and forehead decorates a skull and the cards 2 and 3 of swords is showing tucked to the side.Her hair is out in her two ponytails. The garment that adorned her body is well fitted and custom made for her, colored in a Diamond pattern of Purple and black it goes down to her waist where it then starts a Zigzag pattern from short in the front and long in the back, at the end of each zag there hangs a bell, There is a white collar upon the neck that ruffles out a few inches. She wears a Dark purple skirt with black pantyhose that has light purple diamonds running up the sides with Purple and Black Jester shoes with a two inch heel and a bell on the tip of the foot thats curved up the bottom of the shoes are red.
God Worshipped: God of Fire
Strengths: Her greatest strength is her charismatic nature and tremendous acting.
Weakness: Her magic; due to her unpredictable magic she is unaware of what spell she will cast next either resulting in an explosion, summoning a cute man eating bunny, or a blast of daisies.
Backstory: Born in the Scholar district of Haven, Marionette had always been a mischievous girl. Pulling practical jokes on her friends and family as well as unknown strangers. Her fondness for the art of arcane was unimaginable though, the curiosity sparked in her mind while she was still young. Her mother was an Alchemist,Marianna Pendragon(nee Travis), while her father was a Collecter, Jenkins Pendragon. She practiced spells under the nose of her mother, not knowing any of the symbols or magic circles that were sprawled out onto the book pages. She enrolled in a school of Acrobatics as she was tutored in magic by her mother, although teaching her some basic forms of Alchemy she wanted to do something else that fulfilled her taste of mischief. 'Illusionists' Is what her mother said, the Idea was the spark that ignited the fire of her path as a magus.
Other: She has a younger brother two years younger than her that is a Collector like her dad named Arthur Pendragon.
She swindles people out of their money with her ridiculously good charisma.