Gifted

Amethyst Lunast
Nicknames; Luna, Amy
Age:17
Sex:Female
Romantic: Pansexual
Personality: Ditzy and clumsy. She has a chill and sweet aura surrounding her the majority of the time. When she is awake. She isn't the one to get mad for just any reason.
Flaws: The majority of her time is spent sleeping when danger lurks around her, So she wouldn't be talking much. She has a bad tendency of going into people's dreams during the night hours or if people are sleeping in the vicinity. If she is in a bad mood often turning those dreams into nightmares.
Power: Dream/Nightmare Manipulation; Ability to influence or control one thought and visions within their sleep.
Sleep inducement: ability to put one to sleep
Pure/ Dark Moon Manipulation: Gas the ability to use lunar attacks or healing.
Face claim: Arianna Grande
Casual: A periwinkle puffy top made of Satin silk with a pair of long periwinkle pants with a bear pattern on them, soft as a cloud. She wears a pair of flats so she isn't walking barefooted and her hair is done in a ponytail. When its cold she wears a fluffy pink bathrobe.
Weapon: Crystal Moon Ball

Talent:  She is an excellent seamstress and has a knack for baking as well.
Other: She is always dressed in Cute and sensible pajamas with a teddy bear tied to her wrist with a soft Violet ribbon.
A small crystal moon is located on her right shoulder that indicates the Moon Phases.