29.Ethel (a new OC)

I made a new character! \(^°^)/

I'm pretty proud of this one but she is supposed to be taller.

(Ignore the crease in the paper >-<)

Name: Ethel

Gender: female

Age: 15

Height: a little shorter than 6 feet

Species/creature: unknown

Appearance: dark grey skin with black markings, black hair with tints of blue, blue/green eyes that change hues depending on her mood, and they can glow at her will. Usually wears dark blue hoodie with black jeans.

Personality: quiet but not shy, thoughtful, thinks quickly, shifty, gets angry quickly if provoked, talkative if you befriend her.

Back story: She is from another dimension, but she doesn't know that yet. Somehow she was teleported out of her dimension to ours when she was just a baby. She was found and adopted by a family but was bullied and abused by others. She finally ran away and has been living in a secret room in a abandoned building. The police have been trying to find her and kill her because they think she is dangerous, so she became very good at hiding and sneaking.

Abilities: can teleport but not very good at that yet, can see in the dark, can set her hands on green/blue colored fire and shoot it.

Other: for some reason water burns her. So she can't touch water.

I will be making a book where you can ask her questions. ☺

SamGamer_1542 here you go!