37.White Soul Character Profile

I finally made the White Soul's profile! Yay! 

This took forever to finish. T-T

And if you don't know what Glitchtale is watch it now! It's in my opinion one of the best Undertale animated series ever!

___________________________________________________
Name: Unknown (so far) calls herself the White Soul

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Soul color: Light grey when normal but when her power is activated her soul turns bright white with a glowing circle around it. (Faint wings on either side of the soul can be seen only right after power is activated. They disappear after a few seconds)

Eye color: brown when normal/Light grey when using magic/bright white when true power is activated.

Monster or human: Human

Looks: light brown skin, dark brown hair, almost black (hair turns white when true power is activated, her clothing consists of a white, long sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans, and white below the knees boots.

Personality: Mostly quiet and thoughtful, but behind that mask she is almost always sad (replaying in her mind what happened to her in her past). She always tries her best to make peace and cares deeply for children and would do anything to protect those who can't protect themselves. She has a constant burning hate for injustice and evil, but tries to believe that anyone can change. Can read emotions really well.

Weapons: when true power is NOT activated: a silvery white sword, two shields (one one each arm), each shaped like a wing.
When true power IS activated: the sword is on white fire. and now when she crosses the shields like an X a bigger energy shield  goes up in front of her. She also has white fire and can shoot it out of her hands, like a blaster.
All of her weapons are made out of magic energy and can only be summoned (example: she can't drop her weapons, they would just dematerialize)

Magic: Can't die when true power is activated
When power I not activated she can die (sort of) if she is killed she goes to the void and it is very hard for her to come back. She can't activate her true power at will, only when she gets very angry about injustice and/or an evil. When her true power is on she is very unstable (unless extremely angry) and it's hard for her to keep it on. She can also heal (and in some rare cases bring someone back from the dead)

Other/back story: There was very few of her kind. And they were hated because they refused to fight in the war and tried to stop the trapping of the monsters into the underground. A group of haters started to spread lies about them, making the people enraged. They started killing them off out of hate. The White Soul's parents tried to hide her when she was just four, but were killed protecting her. Seeing her parents killed finally threw her into a rage, activating her true power. But she was still too young to keep the power on and in the end was killed. But because of the strong emotions she was feeling while she died, instead of dying completely she ended up in the void. She met Gaster and he became a like a father to her. But when Gaster snapped and tried to kill Frisk she stayed away after that. So she just wandered around the underground, invisible to all. She watched as Chara came back, she watched when Sans freed Gaster from the void (every memory about her was erased as soon as he left the void) she went with them when they were freed out of the underground, and as soon as Frisk met Betty she knew something was wrong. She watched the events unfold. Every tragedy she saw made her angrier and angrier, until she finally broke through at the nullifier too  when Betty stabbed Gaster.

An Epic battle follows.
___________________________________________________

So that's it...

*awkwardly sits*

(This is an old picture)

(Ignore the black sword)

Camila_Cuevas121 I was really inspired by your series! I hope you like my character...
Please keep going and stay creative!

GlitchtaleBettyNoire this is the form for the RP.