41. FIRST SPECIES!! *yay sound*

So I finally was able to finish it!
I would like to introduce to everyone....
Verthius. A sea serpent.

Habitat: It lives in deep waters and caves but sometimes comes up to the surface

Appearance: the picture you see is just one option.
If you want to draw your own please tag me! I would love to see your drawings!

Main body: one pale, solid color.

Glowing lights and pupils: the eyes are always black, but the pupils can be any color you want.
There are four eyes. (Two on each side)

The pupils and the glowing lights (tips of tail, fins, and the ones around the head) are always the same color.

Back fin, pectoral fin membrane, and tail membrane: any two colors!

markings and mouth: the markings are usually black, but on some occasions it can be white.
The mouth always looks like it is mischievously smiling.

Behavior: They are very shifty and sneaky and like to steal fish from nets. The young ones tend to nip anything that moves. (Fish, seaweed, each other, adult's tails, ect.) They don't usually interact with humans but they are not violent towards them. (Except if it is curious it might playfully nip you.)
If you manage to make friends with a Verthius you are VERY lucky for that is very rare.

So that's my species!
I might be updating this every now and then.

CharTonk_
-Pyrose
Mozziu!!

I would love to see your own versions of Verthius!

This species is a Draw To Adopt.