103. Ethel's Form

Wow this took forever. Here you go @Radical-Shadow

:D 

(^ that's when she's partially transformed

(^ that's when she's partially transformed. Only good picture of that and her updated jacket XP)

Full name: Ethel (human name)

Alias: Glitch

Role: The Flexible Five

Hero or Villain? Villain

Age: 128 human years. 16ish in her species years.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

APPEARANCE

Description/Faceclaim: A tall (around 6 ft), thin, teenage looking girl with long straight black hair which is dyed blue/green at the tips. She has grey skin and black markings around her eyes, neck, and other parts of her body. Her eyes are bright blue and glow, depending on the mood, but she can control the brightness if she focuses on it. They can slit like cat eyes at will. She also has a black, forked tongue. Her jaw can unhinge and turn jagged too if she wants it to, similar to a snake's. She's constantly glitching, though the intensity of it varies on emotion.

Clothing: Usually wears a black hoodie with green/blue rib-like markings on it, dark blue jeans, and black combat boots. She also wears a black bandana with similar black markings over her face in an attempt to hide the fact that she's not fully human (though the eyes usually give it away if she can't control the glow.) Rarely, you might catch her with a black or blue tank-top and sneakers. If she's working on something, she'll be wearing welding goggles.

Suit/Costume: N/A

Other: She can shapeshift back into her original form partially at will (jaw unhinging, eyes, etc.), or fully if she experiences an emotional surge (usually anger or excitement) This is a mechanism her species has to somewhat blend in with other species whenever they visit other planets. It happens automatically for younger ones. In this form she is a bit taller, her legs bend in the anthro style, all limbs get longer, and claws unsheathe from hands and feet. Even though she can't breathe fire, sparks sometimes fly out of her mouth when roaring/screeching.

PERSONALITY

Description (a paragraph, please!): Ethel has a very mischevious personality, and will frequently try and scare friends and foes alike. She really loves it. A lot. If you start a prank war with her you better beware. Though she can be quiet, she can be unpredictable and can switch to acting feral, or very angry, though this usually only happens if her past is brought up. She also doesn't like to take orders from someone else, thinking her ideas would be more logical. Only if she likes the idea will she easily conform. She can be rude and sarcastic as well, shooting off little insults or giving nicknames, though these are all funny in her eyes. She acts childlike too, laughing at little things or poking fun at serious situations. If she doesn't know you, she'll act cautious and defensive. Despite this, she can be a good, if not interesting, friend if you get to know her. She'll take a liking to you automatically if you're scary/scary looking, or if you get scared easily by her.

Strengths: She'll be fairly friendly to people she likes, and will playfully joke around when in a lighter mood.

Weaknesses: Her unpredictability, and her dislike for taking orders, and acting childish.

Other: She enjoys horror movies, but mostly to laugh at the characters' foolish decisions. She also enjoys sweets.

BACKGROUND

Backstory: Ethel is an extradimensional, or a being coming from a different dimension. She was transported to our world via experiment for inter-dimensional travel by a scientist when she was young. The tech used to do this damaged her ability to teleport and stay stable (resulting in the constant glitching, unstableness, and glitch fits.). Also, because she was young, teleportations didn't really kick in until a little later, so she was experimented on until her teleportation came in and she escaped. After that, she lived in and around the streets, mostly staying in abandoned or darker parts of the city, and after a long time, she learned how humans worked, theurilanguage, etc. Her time at the lab left many (physical and emotional) scars her and resulted in her distrustfulness in the long run.

Family:

Mother: R'edia

Teth: Father

Other: She has only fuzzy memories of her past. Certain things can trigger them though. Glitch fits are seizure like and happen when her glitching gets out of control. They can happen randomly, but more often when she gets a painful memory, or teleports too much.

POWERS: Teleportation, blue/green fire, and her transformation into her original form.

Description: Teleportation is pretty self explanetory. Just popping around in random places. She can light her hands on blue/green fire, or launch fireballs. Whenever she turns back to her original form, her speed, agility, and strength increases.

Strengths: She's really fast and agile, and skilled in stealth. She's a good strategist and a quick thinker when it comes to fighting long and short range (though prefers short range), and uses what's around her to her advantage.

Weaknesses: Glitch fits hinder her fighting capabilities, and bright lights burn her eyes. She's not that good at fighting in open or bright spaces, as she sticks to stealth and surprise attacks.

Other: She carries around two curved knives as weapons, and a few small, sharp smoke bombs. (the sharpness is so they can lodge wherever she throws them) She has some knowledge of tech building as well, making her own weapons sometimes and stealing/gathering scrap metal and pieces of tech for her little "projects." 

Oh wow that was long 0u0'