82. Please welcome Shalev!

I made a new Undertale OC! and surprisingly that doesn't happen very often...but anyways here he is! (the D&A AU belongs to DarkxSoulzyxCaliberx )

but anyways here he is! (the D&A AU belongs to DarkxSoulzyxCaliberx )

Name: Shalev, meaning "quiet one"
Age: 22
Species: Angel...?
Gender: Male
Soul: Patience (yes I know Patience is Cyan, but let's make an exception, shall we?)
Eye color: Purple. The damaged one is a pale-peach color
Hair color/Wing color: Black
Appearance: Uniform: Always wears his mask/has a black and purple cape, vest, pants, and boots/dark grey armor/dark grey and black gloves. Casual wear: Still wears his mask/plain black vest and dark blue jeans/grey shirt/black boots. He always wears the white heart badge, which was given to him by Olivia.

Occupation: Spy and Bountyhunter*           *(Finds and captures or kills wanted persons) 

Magic: can create 2 or more "ghost hands" that come out of his back. Can also read emotions like one would read minds. Which means he can still read the emotions of someone who does not show them on their face. 

(Backstory for the drawing later)

Weapons: two blades attached to his arms that are broad in one section and thin+sharp in another

The flat end also doubles as a shield. Both can fold up and out of sight when needed.

Likes: silence, being with Olivia, being alone, practicing and improving his skills, nature, darkness/dim lighting (mask helps him see in the dark), playing chess, reading, and other things I'll remember to add later

Dislikes: Loud noises, being in crowded areas, bright lights, not being good enough, fire, and uncooperative people.

Other important things: 

he was born completely mute (unable to speak) and he can use sign language, but he doesn't use it much anyways.

He's very sneaky and tends to scare people by doing nothing, like being in a room and nobody noticing until way later.

Is not that strong physically, so he relies on being swift, sneaky, and smart to win battles. When fighting he hardly moves at all. He uses the opponent's strength against them and looks for their weak spots.

He was also born with a defect which caused his wings to be unusually small, so he can't fly fast or for a long period of time, but it helps him get into tiny areas better. It also caused him to walk more than most angels have to, so he is quick and light on his feet.

Even when he is not wearing his mask it is almost impossible to know what he is thinking. He rarely shows his emotions, and keeps his face in a blank stare. Though part of it is because his face was partially paralyzed when the accident happened. (which is perfect for making your enemies feel nervous/intimidated)

Back Story: (This is a long story, sorry :) ) 

Ever since he was born, his family hated him. That was because he was born with black wings, Most angels had white wings or other colors, but black wings were considered evil/bad luck. So when he was abandoned and had to grow up in the shadows, hiding his wings from everyone. This resulted in him becoming very good at being stealthy. He also occasionally steals things.

One day Olivia (my other OC) was going about her business when Shalev tried to steal her pin, which she earned when she became general of the angel army, from her. She caught him before he could, but instead of being angry she saw his potential of being a spy. She searched for his parents but when she realized that they had disowned him and he did not want to be near them she decided to adopt him as her own. 

Thus, his training as a spy began under the watchful eye of Olivia. They both grew very close to one another as the years went by, with Shalev looking up to Olivia, always wanting to impress her. While Olivia, on the other hand, loved him as her own son, and always wanted the best for him.

 During the middle of Shalev's training, a battle broke out that Olivia had to go to. Shalev, wanting to prove himself begged her to come along. Knowing that he was not old enough nor strong enough to engage in combat, she told him to stay behind. But of course, he snuck out with the other soldiers. In the midst of battle, Olivia suddenly caught sight of Shalev struggling with a demon and losing. She tried to get to him, but Shalev noticed her and became distracted, wanting to show how capable he was in battle. This allowed the demon to blast his face with a powerful beam of magic at point-blank, permanently scarring his face. 

Olivia, enraged, destroyed the demon and teleported them to safety. She tried again and again to heal his face, but the curse was too strong for even her healing magic to reverse. From then on he wears a mask to cover the aftermath of that day, hardly taking it off. 

Finally, when Shalev completed his training, Olivia gave him her badge, the one that he tried to steal all those years ago. He wears it all the time now and never takes it off. He quickly proved to be an important part of the angel army with his abilities to gather information and find the enemy's weaknesses.

One day, when Shalev returned from a mission, he received news that Olivia had disappeared on the battlefield. Many thought she was killed, but Shalev knew that that was not true. He could sense that she was still alive somewhere, somehow. 

Somewhere along the line, he took the job of a bounty hunter as well for no significant reason except to have an excuse to search for Olivia. 

Now he wanders the world, searching for any sign of Olivia's whereabouts. He still does his job, but never forgets what his real mission is...

WHEW, that was long ^-^' 

I will be putting this in my OC book

I know that the book is unfinished, but I'm working on that right now. I will be putting more OC profiles in there soon :) 

That's all for now! Bai!

*Slides out of room*