Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Andy woke up feeling like something is pounding her head. She opened her eyes, expecting to see her lavender painted room, but instead what she saw is a gray ceiling.

Where the hell am I? She tried looking around the room. It looks very manly. Hindi niya alam kung kaninong kwarto siya naroon. Agad na bumangon ang kaba at panic sa dibdib ni Andy. She checked herself. She's still on her jeans and blouse na suot niya kagabi, aside her headache, she doesn't feel like something in her changed. She let out a sighed of relief and sit on the edge of the bed, trying to remember what happen last night.

The last thing she remembered was she was dancing with Inigo.

And then what? Wala na siyang maalala. Hindi rin niya maalala na umalis sila ng bar at kung nasaan siya ngayon. She had a feeling that this is Inigo's room.

Her nostril flare when she smell bacon and coffee. Her stomach grumbled. Nagugutom na siya, pumasok muna siya sa banyo na nasa kwarto rin, malakas ang loob niyang kay Inigo iyon. She peed and looked at her face in the mirror. She looked pale and very hang over. She splashed her face with cold water, may nakita siyang mouth wash na naroon at ginamit niya iyon. She even combed her hair. When she looked presentable enough ay tsaka siya lumabas ng kwarto.

She looked around the two-storey town house, mukhang walang ibang tao ang naroon. Then she found Inigo in the kitchen, nang makita siya nito ay nginitian siya nito ng matamis.

“Good morning,” bati nito sa kanya. She just stood in the kitchen's door looking at him like crazy. He looked so gorgeous, as if she hadn't realize that, his toned body are showing in his muscle shirt and jersey shorts. He looked natural in the kitchen, not even less manly. She touched her mouth to check if she's not drooling. This guy is so gorgeous that it should be a crime.

She heard him giggle, as if he knows that she's checking him out. That gain him a glare from her.

“'morning,” she sit in one of the stool in the kitchen Island and leaned in. Inilagay niya ang dalawang kamay sa ulo. Napansin niyang may inilapag ito sa tapat niya. Pagtingin niya ay isang basong tubig at dalawang tablet ng ibuprofen and paracetamol.

She took it willingly.

“You'll feel better maya-maya,” narinig niyang sabi ni Inigo, lumapit ito sa kanya at niyakap siya mula sa likuran. He kissed her cheeks.

Andy closes her eyes at the touch of his lips in her cheeks. “What happen last night?” she asked him.

“How much do you remember?” he let go of her, she wanted to object, his touch was so comfortable that she felt empty without him, but when he poured her a cup of coffee, she focus on giving her stomach some food.

“Last thing I remember is we were dancing,” she took a sip in her coffee. The heat from the coffee did wonders in her empty stomach.

“Oh yeah, dancing,” he grinned and put the plated eggs, bacon and fried rice on the counter and an empty plate in front of her. “Yeah, I remember you dancing. Jesus! You could put Beyonce in shame with your dance moves!” he said laughing.