Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Hey, I just got here a while ago, I should have called a little sooner but your phone is busy when I first call you,” Inigo said from the other line.

Andy felt her heart jump up in joy in just hearing his voice.

“Sorry about that, tumawag kasi ang kapatid ko,”

“Oh,”

“Yeah, at medyo hindi ko sinasadyang masabi ang pangalan mo,” she said wincing. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang magiging reaction ni Inigo kapag nalaman nito na gusto itong makilala ng pamilya niya. Will he run? Wag naman sana.

“And...?”

“And they want to meet you once na makabalik ka na dito,” ilang segundong natahimik ito sa kabilang linya, if she hadn't heard his heavy breathing from the other line she would have thought that call was cut. But after a while she heard him say.

“Do you want me to- to meet your family?”

“Yes.” walang alinlangang sagot niya, “But the question here is do YOU want to?”

“I would love to meet them Andrea,” he sincerely. She let out a sigh of relief.

“Well, then it's settled then, thank you Inigo.”

“No Andrea, it was me, who should be thanking you, and maybe after with our meeting with your parents, we could go to mine?”

She gasped, she can't believe that he is asking her to meet his parents, then this is serious stuff they were talking about, she suddenly felt giddy.

“Andrea?” she almost forgot Inigo is on the other line.

“Yes! I would love to meet them, I'm sorry hindi kita agad nasagot, I was totally shocked,” she chuckled.

She heard him laugh also at the other line. “That's exactly my reaction nang yayain mo rin ako makilala ang parents mo, but let's talk about that once I get back. For now, let's talk something else,”

“So, what do you wanna talk about?”

“What are you wearing?”

“Inigo! Oh my God! I'm not gonna have phone sex with you,” she heard his heartily laugh that seems music to her ear.

“Why not? It would be fun,” he continue teasing her.

“We are not teenagers,”

“So? You know, I could just picture you on the top of my bed crossed legged,” she looked at her legs, he's right they were crossed, her grinned widened, “Your phone on your ears, and you're twisting your hair around you fingers,” she stayed still, she is indeed twisting her hair. She let go of the hair she had twisted in her hand and sat straight.

“Your starting to creep me out Inigo,” she said to him, guessed that he really did pay attention to every little thing about her, this makes her heart grow more for him.

“I could imagine you wearing your skimpiest pajamas...” he continued on the other line.

“Aha! Wrong! I'm not wearing my pajamas right now,” she informed him, she thought of teasing him.

“Then what are you wearing?”

“Your T-shirt...”

“Which one?” his voice seems breathless this only made her grin wider.

“The thin white one, you know it's so thin that anyone could actually tell that I'm not wearing a bra underneath.” she heard him gasped on the other line and that made her so victorious that she actually considered doing a happy dance.