Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Andy let go of her hold on Inigo's waist and looked at the woman in front of them intently. What in the world is she doing here?

“What are you doing here?” she heard the woman say.

She raised her chin and straighten her back, “I could ask you the same thing,”

Confused, The woman looked away from her to Inigo that still hasn't said anything.

“I have to explain,” he finally said.

“Then explain,” the waiting for him to say something is killing her. Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari?

“First of all I didn't mean to go this far na hindi nasasabi sayo ito.” she crossed her arms on her chest and wait for what he is about to say. She doesn't how she still manage to hear his voice when her heart is thumping loudly at her chest. “Crisel is... She's my-...”

“She's your what?”

“She's my--- She's my sister,”

“What?!” hindi makapaniwalang bulalas ni Andy. “This can't be happening. She can't be,” she whispered, tears started to fall down her cheeks. “All along you knew? About Dylan and me even before I told you?”

He nodded. Now everything makes sense.

“Then why didn't you tell me?” she felt betrayed, lied to. She had made a lot of mistakes and lies when she was with Dylan, but this is nothing to compare to that, she lied then because she wanted to be with Dylan but right now, Inigo lied to her to protect his sister's marriage. Now she realize all those times he and Dylan shared a staring contest and there was a visible tension in the two of them, that's all because of Crisel.

Nang hindi sumagot si Inigo, she started walking back to his room. Agad naman siya nitong sinundan.

“Please, pag-usapan natin 'to Andrea.” he begged.

“What else do you want to talk about? It's all makes sense to me now! Kaya ka nakipaglapit sa'kin, to make sure I stay away from Dylan at para ma-protektahan mo ang kapatid mo!” she yelled at him.

“That's not the reason why- at the church, I saw you-” she shook her head vigorously and put her hands to her ears, ayaw niya nang marinig pa kung ano ang mga sasabihin nito. Kung nakita siya nito na nasa simbahan ay marahil alam nito that she wanted to stop the wedding. Kaya pala nang magkahiwalay sila ni Dylan, that's also the time na nagsimulang makipaglapit sa kanya si Inigo. She's so stupid to fall for him. She found herself a pair of jeans at agad na isinuot iyon. Hindi rin niya pinapakinggan kung ano man ang sinasabi sa kanya ni Inigo.

“Please, Andrea listen to me,” he holds her wrist pero agad niyang inalis ang kamay nito.

“Don't worry Inigo. You had me fall in love with you hard enough para hindi na mag-worry na sisirain ko ang marriage ng kapatid mo.” and with that, she run her way out to the bedroom, she passed Crisel in the living but didn't bothered glancing at her, she made her way to the garage and get in her car fast. All along ay nakasunod sa kanya si Inigo.