Epilogue

Epilogue

Andy had already woke up for a few hours now, she's sore all over her body. She already seen her parents and brother, but still no sign of Inigo.

She wanted to ask her parents but that would be useless 'cause she thought that don't really know him personally. It hurts more to think na hindi man lang siya naalala ni Inigo. Mas masakit pa sa mga sugat at pasa niya sa katawan.

She missed him, missed him terribly. Right now, she doesn't care if he lied to her about his sister, if he told her that he really love her, she will believe him. That's how foolishly in love she is with him.

“How are you feeling sweetie?” tanong sa kanya ng kanyang Mommy, na nakaupo sa tabi niya.

“I'm fine, but a little sleepy,”

“You should rest some more,” she said to her. He helped her lie on her back, hindi pa man nagtatagal ay agad na siyang ginupo ng antok.

When Andy woke up again, the lights on her hospital room is off,

“Mom?” tawag niya sa kanyang Mommy, but it seems that no one else is inside her room. Her nose flicked when she smelled Tulips?

The strong scent of Tulips filled all her senses, she tried to get up, but before she could leave the bed, the lights immediately turn back on.

She gasped when she saw her room filled with different flowers, Tulips particularly and in all kinds of colors.

And a two-feet tall teddy bear on her bed. The brown teddy bear holds a heart that says “MARRY ME?” her heart started beating loudly. With a trembling hands she reached out for the teddy bear. Nakatali sa leeg nito ang isang Red velvet box, when she opened it, there showed a Princess cut diamond, in a Celtic bond. She gasped.

She's close to tears when Inigo cleared his throat, she looked up and met the deep dark eyes that she love.

Her breath hitched at how handsome he looked right now, that she felt belittle at her hospital gown.

She looked at the Teddy bear, Is he really proposing? She thought.

“Andrea,” he came to her, and sit on the side of her bed, he took her hands and clasped it to his, she wanted to jump into him, and kiss him senseless, but stop herself, “Before you answer that,” he pointed at the teddy bear. “I just wanted to clear things with you,” she looked away from him, “Listen to me, from the very first time that I laid my eyes on you, I want you Andrea, I have been really honest when it comes to my feelings. I didn't told you about Crisel and Dylan because I saw you at the church,” she looked away from him, she's still wasn't comfortable talking about that, she needs time, “that's when I realized things between you and Dylan, we have known him since we were kids, but we were never that close, he was a family friend so we see each other quite often. And then I saw you cry that day. I knew that I already felt something special for you but at the time I had the urge to protect you and make you happy. I did everything para mapansin mo. To the point I keep annoying you just to gain your attention,” they both chuckle to what he said.

“Both all of the things that happen between us, it's all real, I really love you so much. Nang maaksidente ka, I felt like my whole world is crashing down upon me, I don't know what to do, I'm a doctor and I don't know what to do nang ikaw na ang nangangailangan sa'kin, because I couldn't think straight anymore, they kick me out of the surgery, dahil masyado akong emotional and panic, para makatulong na gamutin ka.” he touched her cheeks, “I felt like I died a thousand times when I saw your unconscious body on that stretcher and covered in blood. Paalis pa lang ako papuntang Baguio I already made a decision to marry you, but things happened,” after his long speech, Andy found herself crying, she is so happy to hear all those things from Inigo.

“I'm so sorry, for hiding things from you,” he peck her lips, “I promise not to hurt you anymore,” he kissed her lips more properly now, she responded to him willingly, she put her hands to his nape and pulled him closer to her. She missed him so much, and she wanted to be with him too.

He pulled away from her and let go of her, he took the red velvet box on her hands and he put down on his knees. She gasped to what he is about to do.

“Andrea Marie Lopez, will you marry me?” he asked.

She put her palm in her mouth to stifle her sob before answering him, “Yes, Inigo!” he put the ring around her ring finger and hugged her really tight. She cried on his shoulders, she can't believe how happy she is right now.

Inigo claimed her mouth, he swiped his tongue on her lower lips, she let out a moan. That's when they heard someone cleared their throat.

Nang tignan niya ito ay nagulat pa siyang makita roon ang kanyang mga magulang at ang kanyang Kuya Alex na may hawak na Digital camera and filming Inigo's proposal to her. There is also an old couple beside her parents, it must be Inigo's parents, they were smiling nicely at her, so she smiled back at them before she turned her attention back to her parents.

“You're all here!” she exclaimed. She looked at Inigo questioningly.

“When you were still in the surgery I ask your parents permission to marry you,”

“You did?” her heart melt, that the sweetest thing anyone did for her. How could she get so lucky? “Thank you,” she said to him.

“No, thank you,” he said, “I will spend the rest of my life loving you Andrea, I love you so much,”

“I love you too,” she said and kissed him again,

“Ehem, audience here,” her Kuya Alex teased them.

They all laughed at that.

Hindi nagtagal ay lumapit sa kanila ang mga magulang ni Inigo,

“Hello hija,” bati sa kanya ng Ina nito, she felt conscious, this is not her ideal way to meet his parents, she look like a crap on her hospital gown, at hindi rin niya ikina-ganda ang kanyang pisngi na may plaster at ang iba pa niyang parte ng katawan na may sugat dahil sa aksidente.

“Hello Ma'am,” she greeted her.

“You can call me Mama Celia, since you'd be marrying our son,” lumapit ito sa kanya at hinalikan siya sa pisngi. “This is my husband, Jorge,”

“Good to meet you Hija, Jun here talks about you non-stop,” he teases his son,

“Pa...” reklamo ni Inigo. She laughed on how cute Inigo are.

The presence of the people around them, warms Andy's heart. She could not ask for anything more.

She looked at how her parents talk to Inigo. And they seem to really like him too, and that's important for her.

“Hey you okay?” he immediately reached out for her.

“Never been better,” she answered him, and smiled at him lovingly.

“Good, 'cause our life together is just starting out,” then he kiss her again.

****************************WAKAS*****************************************

N/A

Finally!

I MAY OR MAY NOT do a spin-off where I'll be writing Crisel, Dylan and Alex story..

and if I did, Inigo and Andy's wedding will be mention there. ^_^

So, watch out if ever i would do that.. ^_^

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!