Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nang makarating sa Doctor's lounge si Andy ay naisipan niyang humiga sa isa sa mga double deck bed na naroon, she suddenly felt tired. Dahil sa intense na naramadaman niya ng magkita sila ni Dylan and the fact that she had spent the entire evening making love with Inigo finally took a toll on her.

When she remember making love to Inigo. Her mood lighten and she somehow felt happier. Her now is Inigo. She knows, he care about her as much as she cared about him. Loving him is so easy and natural, as things going too fast, she doesn't want to admit yet her feelings for him. If she wanted to keep him with her, she had to keep things slowly but surely.

She didn't know that she had dozed off until Inigo slightly tapped her cheeks,

“Hey sleeping beauty,”

“Hey you,” she looked around and found that there is only the two of them there. She got up. Bago pa siya tuluyang makatayo ay lumapit na ito sa kanya at sinakop ang kanyang labi. Before she totally lost in his kisses she pulled out of his grip, “Are you crazy? Someone could walk in on us.” she whispered.

“I don't care,” he was about to kiss her when she glared at him. Nakuha naman nito ang gusto niyang sabihin, “Fine. But dinner with me tonight?” he said sweetly.

“Of course,” she touch his cheeks, he look so cute, especially if he's being so sweet just like now. “Come on, my lunch break's almost over,” she looked at her wrist watch. And led the both of them out of the Doctor's lounge.

“I AM SO FAMISHED!” she exclaimed once they had took theirs seats on the Restaurants table. She had forgotten to have lunch dahil nakatulog siya kanina.

When a waiter came over their table, they told him their order. While waiting, they have talked a few more things. Ikinuwento rin niya dito ang tungkol kay Dylan. She wanted to come clean to him, walang secrets as much as possible. Kilala ni Inigo kung sino ang kanyang mga magulang, she cannot make the same mistake she did with Dylan.

Napansin niyang parang hindi kumportable si Inigo tuwing nababanggit niya si Dylan. Alam niyang hindi maganda ang testosterone tension sa pagitan ng mga ito. Na tuwing magkakasalubong ang mga ito ay anumang oras ay magiging tila mababangis na lobo ang mga ito at bigla na lang magsusunggabang.

“Are you okay Inigo?” untag niya dito. Napansin niyang halos nakatulala at seryoso ang pagkakatingin nito sa wine glass nito, na anytime ay baka matunaw na iyon sa klase ng pagtitig nito doon. Nang mapansin siya nito ay umayos ito ng upo at bumaling sa kanya.

“Yeah, may naisip lang ako,”

“And what is it?”