Feelings

The boys took me back to the comic store really late. Edgar sat on the counter, waiting for me to get back. "Hey." He said as he scared the living crap out of me. "What the hell?!" I said really pissed off. "I hate people scaring me." I snapped at him. "Alan was worried about you." He sighed. "Well I'm fine, and if he's the worried one, why are you the one up?" I asked. He stared at me and walked to the back. I laughed and went to the bed.
I woke to up earlier than I do, I sat up and stared at the wall. I missed my family. They didn't deserve what happened to them. What would have happened if I was there the moment that person or thing broke in. Would I be here? About an hour the boys got up to open the store. I took a shower and got ready. I threw on one of Alan's t-shirts and threw my hair in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't find my shorts, so I took Edgar's favorite shorts and tied them to make them fit. Something was new later that night or should I say someone new. A blondish guy walked in. He was wearing colorful clothes. He was kinda cute, but in my mind who isn't cute. Edgar and Alan sure didn't give him quite the welcome. I watched them as they talked to the blonde kid. He was looking for some batman comic, nerds.
Edgar and Alan were acting strange though, they offered a comic to him but he refused. Watching them talk to the blonde kid was funny until some assholes decided to steal some comics. I watched as Edgar and Alan chased after them. I laughed. The blond kid turned to look at me. "Do you work here?" He asked. "I do-ish." I smiled. "Shouldn't you be chasing them?" He joked.
  "Nah, they got it." I joked back. He smiled. "I'm Emilia." I held out my hand.
  "Sam." He said as he grabbed my hand.
  After Sam left, the boys came back. "How was your run?" I asked. The boys were grasping for air. "The morons got away." Alan said. "You know it's only comic books." I said. Edgar groaned at my words.
  "So what that boy want?" Asked Edgar. "Comic book, why else?" I said. "Later today I'm gonna go with David." I said with a smile. "Why?" Alan asked. "Because I can." I scoffed. "What if they try something?" Alan said really concerned. "Try what?" I asked. He looked at his hands.
"I don't know but I don't trust them." He said. I rolled my eyes. I started to walk to the back. Edgar stopped me. "You like that boy huh?" Edgar asked. I didn't say a word. "I knew it." He scoffed. "Why the hell do you care?" I asked.
  "I don't, someone else might." He said. I was confused. "Who?" I asked. He just shook his head and went to the counter.
The night fell and I couldn't be any more happy. Edgar and I didn't talk for the rest of the day. I know what he must be thinking though...about my parents, he thinks I'm broken. I am. I just don't want anyone to know, emotions weren't really my thing. I didn't like feeling emotions. But of course Edgar accused me of having feelings for David.
  But to be honest, I don't know if I do. All I know is it's fun being with him. I never wanted it to end.
  I sat at this beach waiting for David. I finally saw him. They were sitting on their bikes, talking to a guy. He was walking with Starr. He had curly brown curly hair. David wanted Starr to get on his bike. Before I could I say a word to them, they drove off with the brown haired guy following them.
  They forgot about me...why should I care? I barely knew them anyways. I mean it hurt. But I'm not one of them. But could I be?