Change

I actually drank David's blood, was I disturbed? A little bit. Did I want to go back to the Frog brothers? Yes I did. I think drinking David's blood, made my feelings for him go down. I mean that's weird.
I ended up falling asleep at their cave. But when I woke up, the boys were gone. I saw Michael walk out of the cave. I jumped up and chased after him. I had no idea where I was going. I walked with Michael until I reached the boardwalk. "Thank you Michael." I said. "Yup." He said leaving.
I walked into the store. Edgar was cleaning the floor. He just gave me a look, not saying a word. "Are we still not talking?" I asked him. He ignored me. I just sighed walking to the back. I packed my bag, Alan was still asleep. After I was done packing, I went to the counter.
Edgar wouldn't look at me. "I didn't do anything wrong." I said. Edgar groaned. "You know Alan is the one who has feelings for you." Edgar said. I was shocked at his words. Then once again guilt fell over me. I've been pushing Alan aside for David.
But I just joined David's group, just so I could get close to him. But drinking his blood means nothing. Right? Yeah I'm sure it does.
The day felt like everything was moving in fast pace. The sun was finally going down. I didn't really want to see David. I stayed in the back. I was eating popcorn, watching tv. I heard motorcycles, I just stayed sitting down on the bed, waiting for the sound to disappear. It wouldn't go away. I covered my ears. Nothing I still could hear it. It was like it was in my head. My heart started to pound like crazy. I could hear it.
I couldn't breath. Pain fell over my body. I screamed. The boys ran into the room, staring at me. I grabbed my chest, wanting the pain to stop. It wouldn't stop. I cried. Then the pain stopped. Everything stopped. "Are you alright?" Alan asked while running to hug me. I nodded. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said. Alan nodded, letting me out of the hug.
I leaned over the sink. I put water over my face. Then my heart started to pound again. I looked into the mirror, my reflection. I screamed. Edgar and Alan rushed in. They looked at the mirror. "What's happening to me?!" I cried. They looked at each other. "It's happening to her too." Alan said. "Too?" I asked confused.
  "Stay away from David, stay away from all of them." Edgar warned. They went through their bags and grabbed stakes. "What the hell?" I asked. Alan waved bye and ran out. Edgar popped his head in. "Stay here." He said and ran out again.
  I sat on the bed, waiting for them. Then I heard motorcycles. I couldn't sit here and do nothing, I wanted to ask what was happening to me. I ran out. I saw Michael running towards them. I ran towards them too. Michael grabbed David, yelling at him. I think it was about Starr. I tapped Paul. "David." Paul said pointing to me. "What's happening to me?" I asked. "What did you do to us?" Michael asked.
  David smiled. "Michael if you ever want to see Starr again, come with us." David laughed.
  David grabbed my hand, pulling me onto his bike. We all drove off, Michael followed.
  I was nervous to see where we were going. David pulled up to a tree. They climbed it. Michael and me looked at each other. David called for us.
  We were watching the Surfer Nazis. I thought maybe we were gonna crash their party.
  Then David said these chilling words. "Initiations over Michael, it's time to join the club." David said laughing. I was shocked about what I saw.