1. How We Met

September

It was happening again. I was having an anxiety attack. I was in science at the moment, not listening to the teacher, or to any of the loud obnoxious kids around me.
  Me and Justin had gotten into a fight earlier, which was the cause of my anxiety. It was becoming almost too much for me, so i did something i wish i never did. You see, this, is exactly where i fucked up. You won't know why, yet anyways.
  I got up, and left the classroom. Just walked right out. No, i didn't get in trouble. The teacher was cool. I simply got up and walked out.
     I ended up sitting in the halls in front of a row of lockers.
My phone buzzed in my hand
Justin💙:
"What the hell is your problem?"
I rolled my eyes and put my phone away, and continued crying.

     After about 5 minutes of my self pity party, i heard foot steps coming from the direction of my science classroom. Justin appeared and sat next to me.

   "Kellin i'm sorry. You know i'm never gonna stay mad at you. You good?" he patted my back apologetically.
  I nodded and hugged him for comfort. For the remainder of the period, we sat in the empty hallway laughing and talking just like we always did.
   "I don't know Justin, he's really cute but-" i was cut off by someone sarcastically pitching into our conversation.
  "No way. Do continue." the stranger said. Justin and I both laughed but i decided not to finish my story.
   "Who exactly are you?" Justin asked the person.

   "Jaime." he said.
Justin squinted and hummed as if he was unsure.
   "You look like a Sammy. I'll call you Sammy." Justin said and smirked.
  "And you look like an Andrew. I don't care to hear your real name so hello Andrew." the guy, Jaime, turned to face me and smiled. "And you are?"
"Kellin." i replied.
    "Well you seem like really cool people, got any social media?"
Justin nodded his head no, he always hated social media sites.
  I said yes and listed my Instagram, kik, snapchat, and even Facebook.
   We talked with Jaime for a while longer until a small group of guys came from the other end of the hallway.
   "Jaime! You left class early dude, why?" said a tan boy, a little on the short side with long brown hair. Immediately i thought he was perfect. He looked at me and smiled, and listen, i know this sounds ridiculous, but in that moment, i just knew we had something. I'm not saying i fell in love in that moment, of course. But i had a strong sense that we had been through so much, even though i had never even seen him before. I had a big flash of, i don't know, hope? I know none of this makes sense yet, but we'll get there.