7. Surprise

March

   Vic and i had become basically a relationship by now. We treated each other like we were dating but he said we wouldn't be official until we saw each other in person.
-
   On March Second, i took a bus to his school, and my old school, at lunch. I was hanging out with Oli and Josh when i sent Vic a picture of us together at the front of the school. A few minutes later he was running down the halls towards us. He attacked me in the tightest hug i had ever felt and whispered
"You asshole"
We both laughed and he pulled away from the hug and stared at my eyes.
"You have such nice eyes."
I hugged him again because i couldn't resist. He was so perfect...
  I was so in love with him.
We spent the entire lunch period together. After lunch was seventh period, he ditched to hang out with me more, as well as Oli.
  When it was time for me to go, he walked me out and into the empty quad. We hugged and he pulled away, stared at me in my eyes, and said
"will you go out with me?" i smiled bigger than i ever have before, hugged him so tight, and i felt so right in that moment.
I re-enrolled back into our school so i could see him everyday. Things were great.
  On my first day back, we held hands all of lunch and just walked around enjoying each others company.
I fell so in love with this boy.
-
   I remember one night i wrote him a message that made us both cry:

-   I remember one night i wrote him a message that made us both cry:

Things in our relationship were perfect.
-
   We were hanging out at a park one day, i was sitting down and he had his head in my lap. We decided to walk to get Starbucks so we got up, and as i turned to him he grabbed my chin and kissed me for the first time. He grabbed my hand and we were on our way to Starbucks.

    -
Me and Vic were planning my birthday since it was coming up soon, April 24th.
We decided to go to the movies and spend the night together. At this point were were already serious in our relationship. We had planned for our future, and had already done serious things. I was so sure we would be together forever.
   Towards the very end of March, Vic started becoming weird with our relationship. He started asking me if i really liked him, or if i would ever leave him.

 He started asking me if i really liked him, or if i would ever leave him

Around this time we started arguing a bit. We would always work things out though. I loved him too much to ever let things go. People criticized me and told me i wasn't really in love. They say "you will know when you're really in love."
I was in love.