6. It Happened Again

February

   Vic and i had become pretty close friends by this time. We talked everyday and even sometimes called each other at night. Things were going great between us and of course, i still had a huge crush on him.

   I was texting Oli one day about Vic, when he sent me a screenshot of a conversation between him and Vic.

Oli: "would you ever date Kellin?"

Vic: "well i kind of have a boyfriend but don't tell anyone."

Oli: "oh ummm alright.."

   I stared at my phone with such rage and anger. I went straight to Vic's number and started texting him. We had a long conversation about it and he admitted to me about his boyfriend and about how they weren't official. He told me he was sorry and that he no longer liked me. I was broken, but i survived. That time...

-
I was home schooled again for a while due to personal issues. Mostly just being depressed over relationship drama. Relationships with Vic that is...
   A couple weeks went by and i had been talking to a girl i had met online, Jenna. I was doing everything i could to get over Vic. I met her through my popular Instagram page where i posted about music and pop culture.
   We talked for a couple of weeks after we first met. Somewhere around valentines day, we started dating. A lot came in between but this story is about Vic, not Jenna.
  I told Vic all about her and he said he was happy for me. Things were good. I had a girlfriend, Vic and i were close friends, i was doing well in school. Vic and his "boyfriend" stopped being a thing by then too.
   After about three weeks of dating, i broke up with her due to arguing and my feelings i still had for Vic. We stayed friends for a bit, until one day i was talking to my friend through Instagram. I forgot Jenna had my password.

Me: "i broke up with her because i was sick of her"

Awsten: "i would be too, she seemed pretty mean"

  I was in the middle of typing when there was a network error.

"You have been logged out of k******"

My heart sank and i tried to log in. It didn't work. I was logged out of my other account too. I called Jenna and she didn't answer. She blocked me on all of my social media too. I called Vic crying and he calmed me down. He texted Jenna and asked her why she did it, she just blocked him too. He helped me make a new Instagram and start all over.
  I became depressed over it. I had worked so hard on it for over three years and it was gone. Jenna hacked it. 
   The only good thing in February was when Vic and i became even closer. He started to flirt with me again and i fell more and more in love with him as time went on.

  He became my happiness.

This one night, Vic and I were talking on the phone and he mentioned a guy that he liked. At first i was a little upset until later that night he told me it was me.
For the remainder of February, i was still home schooled and I was constantly talking with Vic.