1-Clay Jensen[Safe Haven]

Losing someone was hard and we all know that it was hard, mostly if you lost someone who you considered as your best friend, as your confidante, even more than just being your beloved sister.

During the first weeks after her death, you couldn't help but spend your nights in your room, crying and regretting what has happened to your sister Hannah. You would lock yourself in your room and only Clay, your boyfriend, could take you out of your drenched bed covers. Of course, you would've acted that way, she was your everything and you showed her nothing but kindness, but why did she take her life away? Was it your fault too?

"Babe," Your boyfriend interrupted your thoughts as he sat beside you, leaving his books and highlighters on your desk. "it was not your fault. Stop blaming yourself, please?"

"Was I thinking out loud?" You looked at your boyfriend's blue worried eyes as he curled his lips and nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, Clay. I just miss her." You apologized while fidgeting with your sweater's sleeves.

"Stop saying sorry, because it's normal to miss her." He smiled at you, calming his gaze this time, while he dried your cheeks from the salty tears that have been burning your cheeks. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Don't worry." You smiled widely at him for taking care of you. Hannah would be so happy if she was still beside you because all that she wanted for you was a boy who would make you happy, even you had no reason to smile.

"Do you need help with that?" He pointed at your opened Geometry book, changing the topic. You looked at it for a while and you thought if you were in the mood to do your homework.

"No, thanks." You smiled at him, shaking your thoughts off. He caressed your cheeks with his right thumb and you melted in his touch. He had this effect on you and you found it sweet that he can cheer you up with his caresses.

"What do you think of cuddles then?" He smiled widely at you and you let out some soft giggles. You knew that he was trying to cheer you up.

"Is that even a question to ask, Jensen?" You raised your eyebrows at him as you watch him laugh. He then hugged you tightly and you let yourself fall on the bed, having Clay on top of you. You laughed for his actions, achieving his goal to make you laugh.

"It was just a proposal, idiot." He pressed the tip of his nose against yours and you both brushed them, doing the famous Eskimo kiss. "I know how much you loved cuddles."

"Only Jensen's cuddles." You highlighted and he let out a laugh as he rolled himself on your right side. He hugged you tighter, but this time his weight was distributed on the bed and not on your body anymore.

"Right!" He pulled you closer to him and you could perfectly see his beautiful blue orbs. You caressed his cheek and he didn't hesitate to bring his face closer to yours. "May I, beautiful?"

"Another proposal, cheeky?" You winked at him. "Because you also know how much I love your kisses, right?" You bit your lip as you saw him smirking at your words. He took those words as some sort of compliments.

"Of course, I know that." He confidently answered right before closing the gap between the two of you.

You shared a passionate and slow kiss. It was sweet and it didn't show any malice or any desire of making love. It was one of those kisses that could make you feel better, that could assure you that you were safe.

Right! Clay's side has been that place where you were protected from any harm or danger since you started seeing each other and he was that soldier who protected you from every battle. You loved him so much and you loved him, even more, when he was there to cheer you up when Hannah wasn't beside you anymore. Cheering you up somehow helped you and Clay to strengthen your relationship, because you earned a certain intimacy and invincibility together.

"I love you so much, beautiful." Clay sweetly said as you broke the kiss in need of air.

"I love you too, babe." You smiled as you caressed his cheek with your thumb.

"But I love you more." He flashed you a playful smile as he played with your hair. "And that's final."

"Oh, shut up!" You rolled your eyes and he just let out a loud laugh.

"Then shut me up!" He winked at you and, without thinking twice, you pulled him closer your body and you kissed him once again, to which he responded back without hesitations.

You were thankful that you always had Clay by your side, no matter what you were going through. You were thankful and you will keep on thanking, because you have your safe haven.