59-Montgomery de la Cruz[I like you too]

-Wow guys it's been too long sorry for the wait.
-Requested- I hope got enjoy :)

Walking through the halls of the school I picked up different conversations about others weekends as I made my way to Government.

I was completely lost in others conversations until I felt someone come up next to me and walk with me. I look up to see Monty. Ugh.

"How was your weekend?" Monty smirked at me, I knew where this was going.

"Fine," I speak picking up the pace a little hoping he'd get lost in the crowd. Sadly he didn't.

"You know what would have made it even better. If you had went on a date with me."

I sigh, "In your dreams," I walk faster.

"I sure do dream about you," Monty yells out as our distance grows farther.

The day slipped by slowly and I was thankful when the last bell rang signaling the end of school. I grab my bag and make my way through the crowd of people who were all desperately trying to leave.

When I get outside I see my brother Tyler waiting for me on the same bench. His eyes lock with mine and we being our walk home from school.

"How was school today?" Our conversation routine at this point.

Tyler shrugged his shoulders, "Same as usual."

"Monty try anything today?"

"Same old, name calling and pushing me around type of things." Tyler sighed.

"I swear to god. That fucking asshole!" I groan out loud.

"Maggie it's fine," Tyler said as he always did.

"It's not," I mumbled but let the conversation drop.

The rest of the walk home was silent and the house even quieter, both of us in separate rooms doing our own things. The house was peaceful. It continued to be so until some rang the doorbell.

"Tyler can you get that," I yell and continue to do my homework. Moments passed and the doorbell rang again.

I groaned getting up from my bed and made my way to the door. I opened the door and it reveals the one and only Monty de la Cruz. Immediately I try and shut the door but he catches it.

"What do you want Monty?"

"I want a date," Monty smirks at me.

"Great, let's keep this simple, no."

Monty now enters the house,"Just one date Maggie what's so hard about that."

"I don't waste my time with assholes," I sigh.

"Well what if I wasn't an asshole?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

I laugh,"yah right Montgomery, you insult my brother and bully him everyday, the only way you can prove to me that you are not an Asshole is of you aren't an Asshole to Tyler."

"Okay," his response took me but surprised.

"Okay?" I questioning him.

"Let's say I don't do anything to your brother for 2 weeks then I get a date?"

"No insults?"