Chapter 2-History is One Big Mystery

As Elena, Louie and Sarah walked in, they sat away from the other kids on the left side of the class near the teachers desk.  Mrs.Willow was standing with her brownish blackish hair, kind brown eyes, dark skin, puckered pink lips, a heart shaped face, blue jeans, and a nice white flannel looking top ready to teach. "Hello class," she greeted moving to the center of the white board. 

      "Hi Mrs.Willow," the class said in a dead sound.  

        Mrs.Willow looked so annoyed, as always when the class moaned and groaned.  The only thing that stops them is when Mrs.Willow yells over the top of her lungs to be quiet and I'm sick of it. But today was the day something changed or maybe the next. "Today we are going to learn about how peaceful the 1700's were."

      "This again please we are sick of it, can we learn something new for a change,"someone said.

     "No you guys need to learn about this stuff and how they found peace and relaxation and this will help you find your relaxation and where you stand in life."Mrs.Willow yelled. "Now Sarah please pass the papers out to the class."

     "Okay Mrs.Willow,"Sara said in a respectful voice as she walked over to the papers. Sarah passed out the papers while Mrs.Willow continued her lesson.

     "Ok so you may take notes but I doubt anyone would do so just listen,  it would mean a lot,"Mrs.Willow begged desperately.

     Mrs.Willow never begged any of her students to listen but this time she really did. All of the racket and annoyance finally got to her. So Mrs.Willow got started with her lesson not caring if they listen or not. "Like I said we are going to learn..." 

     "Mrs.Willow,"someone shouted. 

      "Yes Elena,"Mrs.Willow said softly and kindly. 

      "Don't you always ask for homework first."

     "Yes I do thank you for reminding me."  

     "Your welcome."

     "Ok now if you did your homework I suggest you put it in the black bin,"Mrs.Willow said with dread.

     No one got up, accept for the 3 who handed it in. That's right the 3 the only people who passed all their classes. But today things are about to be different.

     "For those of you who handed it in you get a gold star, and those of you who didn't , you get of course nothing but a 0 for no effort." Mrs.Willow gave the 3 the gold star and continued on. "Now the lesson,"Mrs.Willow smiled. "Open your books to page 45 and lets read about the travelers." "As the young people walked in to the room they can feel the pain of others,"Mrs.Willow read. 

      "Mrs.Willow,"Sarah called out.

     "Yes,"Mrs.Willow said.

     "We are supposed to be learning about the peacefulness, not whatever that..."

     "Wait Mrs.Willow continue,"Elena said. "This is intriguing."

     "Ok back to the peaceful 1700's,"Mrs.Willow mumbled.

     "Your serious,"Elena yelled.

     "It wasn't the lesson,"Sarah said.

     "But that lesson is boring as heck I have to keep listening to this come on lets learn about action."

    "No Louie would agree as well right Louie,"Sarah yelled.

     "Uhhhhh....I was not listening I just wanted to continue on with the lesson,"Louie shouted. 

     They kept arguing and arguing and soon the class started to as well.

      "You know what, we are sick of you guys being the know at all's if you don't get out we will trample you like animals,"a guy yelled.

     "Yeah,"the class yelled throwing stuff and the moans got louder than usual. 

     Suddenly Mrs.Willow couldn't take it anymore and kicked out Elena,Louie and Sarah. The class was quiet and starting to listen a tiny bit.

      "This doesn't make any sense we listen and never got kicked out before,"Louie yelled.

     "How could this be,"Elena cried.

     "Maybe next time you wouldn't start an argument on this,"Mrs.Willow was devastated and couldn't believe the craziness. "Out of everyone I expect more from you 3."

     Then Mrs.Willow left Elena,Louie and Sarah with no where to go. With Elena still crazy enough to learn about this event. 

       "Come on guys please,"Elena yelled again. 

     "Fine,"Sarah sighed.

       "Ok," Louie said.

        They walked to the library nonchalantly, and spoke about the lesson. Soon they reached the library and they pulled out books. Unknown of the circumstances ahead when they find the one key they need to find out what really happened in history and all the events with in.