Chapter 3-The Twist

"Elena I found something,"Sarah said.

     "What,"Elena yelled.

      "It's an old crumpled book,"Sarah said in a disgusted tone.

       "Let me see,"Elena said in interest.

     Sarah came down from the ladder and put the book on the table while Louie stopped looking for one interesting book to read. No one knew what this book can do or what special things it has inside.

     "Louie come here I need the 2 of you to finish what I started. Stay back behind me,"Elena yelled.

     "What I don't understand,"Louie said in confusion.

     "Me neither,"Sarah said as well.

     "It's for the spell,"Elena spoke in the deepest voice as colors started to show. The colors surrounding it were a green and white a circle trapping the 2 inside. The only one who could stop it was the most powerful yet and that was Anna.

     "What are you doing Elena,"Louie yelled.

     "It's not Elena, it's Anna."

     "How did you get here,"Sarah asked in tears.

     "Oh you don't know,"Anna asked. "It's a secret."

      Louie and Sarah became confused and looked at each other. "Just don't tell us,"Sara said.

      "Ok I will tell you just for the torment. I lived in the 1700's and I figured out away to come back from the dead. I'm guessing by now you don't care about the simple facts on history! Do you?,"Anna said.

     "What do you mean we love books, if we were talking stereotypes we are the nerd group,"Louie cried.

     "Well if you guys love books then here's the full story of the ritual. So settle down. I was walking around with my sisters, what an innocent life. Then when we got back I saw something. Something like this where a girl was part demon/part human and had something unique,"Anna said.

     "Do you know who it was,"asked Sara.

     "No it was in my hallucinations but I want to figure it out;."

      "What do you mean the. hallucinations,"Sarah asked.

"When I was young in the 1700's I saw a girl, that was part demon and part human with no one but only an image that looked blurry,"Anna said.

"Really,"Louie said with a sarcastic look.

"Yes but with tons of disgusting red gewy blood all over the place,"Anna looked horrified.

"So what's your point,"Sarah asked.

"My point is, that stuff could happen to you guys,so you guys need to do the ritual."

"Ok, and how may we help,"Sarah asked.

"I don't know, I just came back to life like about 2 weeks ago but I think it's because you guys might be the chosen pair to complete the ritual."

"Ok so when is it on,"Sarah asked.

    "Two weeks so we have to be prepared, and that's the only thing I know,Anna said.

     "Ok can you let us down now,"Louie said.

     "Wait," Anna said.  She started to say the spell. "Let thus ritual be in two week or I curse on this demon with an iron on her back and spike that will show of her soon to be death." "Ok I will set you down now." Anna set down Louie and Sarah gently from the green ball. 

 "What if we don't want to be in it,"Sarah asked.

"Well you guys are a selected few so you probably might want to be in it,"Anna said. "Your choice."

   "Well then sorry better luck next time,"Louie said with a nervous smile.

     "No Louie,"Sarah said.

"Sarah can I speak outside with you,"Louie asked.

"Sure,"Sarah said.

"Ok what was that,"Sarah yelled. "Why won't you help her."

"Well I didn't help because."

"Because what."

"Because I don't trust her nor do I like her. I mean for crying out loud she is a different person and reincarnated. How do know if we can trust her."

"Well we can't but I think we should help."

"But she isn't the same, I mean really. How am I supposed to look at her knowing she isn't really my best friend from 1st grade."

"Well I don't know but I think if we help her maybe we can try to back stab her in the end and get Elena back."

"Ok then I'm in."

"Ok let's go back with Elena,"Sarah said.

"Not helping,"Louie said.

 "Sorry, I accidentally called her Elena, I know it's Anna. Right?"

"Correct. And stick with Anna."

"Ok Louie, now let's go back inside."

Louie and Sarah go back in only know that something was happening. As they saw the green bubble of magic get bigger, and larger. Anna chanted in a different language,"This ritual will be the end of the world. But not for long while our souls flow up and when we die. Sorry world I don't want this but I don't think I. Please kill everyone and bring me to stones and back to life. Thank you."

She kept repeating the chanting that and chanting until there was no power left. And soon she was unconscious while books collapsed on the floor. Louie,Anna and Sarah were unconscious on the floor with dust everywhere and looked like dead zombies. But who knows if they were dead or alive.