Chapter 9-The Practice

"Wow, this is nice to hold a ritual to spawn a demon and ruin whatever is good,"Louie sarcastically said.

"Yeah,"Sarah said.

"Guys, come on it can't be that bad,"Abigail said.

"Yes, yes it can. This place is too nice,"Sarah yelled.

"Yeah,but we are just practicing a ritual nothing bad,"giggled Abigail.

"I agree,"Sarah said.

"Now lets get practicing."

As they started to practice Sarah thought about the first time she met Elena missing her a bit. She didn't want to tell them she missed her because she didn't want Anna to feel like she couldn't help her. Her mind started to get dizzy like she was about to have a flashback of the time her and Elena had their first sleep over and that's how they met.

As Sarah knocked on Elena's door she was doing her homework from the fifth grade. Elena ran to open the door to see Sarah looking not as happy. 

 "You, what do you want, you were the girl who picked on me today in school,"Elena yelled.

  "I didn't have to come you know I was forced to,"Sarah said giving Anna the dirty look. 

"So then why did you come?"

"My mom made me, so where am I sleeping I can't stand to stay in this boredom place?"

"Come I will show you the hell hole where you will be staying, right this way your majesty."

"Ok nerd Gert,"Sarah said.

As Elena showed Sarah her room, she looked on her phone to play Candy Crush. "You play that game,"Sarah asked.

"Why are you going to tease me about it?"

"No, I was going to say that Candy Crush is my favorite game." "Look I know we started with a ruff start but can we at least try to be friends."

"Ok,"Elena said.

The flashback ended with them sleeping as Anna snapped her fingers to finish the next step of the ritual where they say the spell to reveal the demon.

"Okay the next step is when Anna and I say the spell holding hands by the fire in a circle."

They said the spell in British as electric red magic came out of both of their hands. They kept repeating,

"Let the ritual start, let the ritual start I give you my word.

For peace and power, spawn the demon for an hour, till

my death will dry in flames, please don't give me any blame."

Louie and Sarah tried to come closer as everything started to blow away like the boxes and barrels. They kept saying the spell starting to get weaker and weaker as Louie decided to join them. He kept repeating the spell over and over again, when finally the demon came to life, as Elizabeth teleported to Oregon Fields with her skin like a tree branch with fire eyes, lava going through the branches round and round as her veins and a black dress so they can complete the ritual. 

 "Elizabeth's is the demon,"they all yelled in shock.

"Wait what do you mean I know I'm evil but not that evil,"Elizabeth laughed in an evil echo.

"Yes, look,"Anna said holding up the mirror to Elizabeth as she saw she screamed at her own reflection.

"Guys huddle up,"Abigail whispered. "So do you guys think that since Elizabeth's the demon is the reason why she was evil without knowing it?"

 "Yeah, I mean it could be a possibility because the Dark Master doesn't take things fair,"Anna whispered.

"I agree,"Louie said. "But only one problem, if the Dark Master comes, it could lead to a big battle and if he's here with his power we can't kill him he will just go back to the realm without any feeling, unless we save Elizabeth from this by using our magic. Just a couple of days when I woke up I found that I had very strong powers and this could have came from The Dark Master because he does give Elizabeth powers. So the fact that she could be a demon trying to kill you Anna is the dark master because he wants maybe every human bean to be his working slaves like from history the battle of slavery. Meaning everything we were taught is a lie but one time Mrs.Willow tried to switch it up maybe so we would understand. So that's how Elizabeth could have been the demon. 

      As Louie said that for a while mouths were dropped and they were staring at Louie trying to process the things he knew that he shouldn't have. 

     "How do you know this,"Anna asked.

     "Oh when I was sleeping I had that weird dream and figured it was real with everything going on and now that I said it I don't feel so well,"Louie said.

     "Ok, do you have to feel sick now,"Sarah asked. "This has to be the start of the ritual not a practice, Anna maybe got the dates wrong to a week not two that would be tomorrow."

      "Well sorry that I just swapped into a body in 5 minutes,"Anna yelled.

      As they continued to argue Elizabeth yelled,"ENOUGH,"over the top of her lungs. "Now how am I going to finish you, oh I know by using my power to make you all The Dark Masters evil slaves."

     "Elizabeth this isn't you stop,"Anna said.

     "Yeah, well it is me,"you see when I was in that room when Anna was getting killed by some weird person, I felt top much power and it made me feel great,"Elizabeth said in a mad tone as her eyes were changing from fire to black all the way. 

       "Yeah but you don't have to do this,"Anna said feeling the power as Elizabeth was going to do a spell.

      "Yes I do the Dark Master wants me to I can't stop and I haven't been,"Elizabeth continued to yell. 

      She started to say the spell in Latin in a bad way. She repeated,"Let my spirit glow,let my spirit shine, make the world and realms combine, kill all who is near and turn them bad, now the darkness can become stronger even longer and all that is good can go away forever and never will peace get in the way as I say this spell from the great beyond of hail." The spell repeated non stop as Abigail used her magic to stop her. 

      "Turn Elizabeth good that's all I ask of you to do. Please for us sisters and for the demonic one too. Help us please and we will be able to chant these words over and over until it's done, please give her back we need the goodness to come alive for this time and for the sake of it we did rhyme." As she repeatedly chanted that Anna joined her and also Louie as they used the power against her. They kept repeating and repeating it until someone came to ruin it all.

       "Hi,"he said. "Miss me,"as the man with all black clothing with a mask on his face appeared. 

       "The Dark Master,"Sarah said giving a mean look to him.