Chapter 6-Elizabeth is Back

"Anna! Abigail! Nice to see you,"she said with an excited smile on her face.

      "What do you want Elizabeth,"Abigail said in an angry voice. 

       "Oh feisty as always. I see by Louie and Sarah's confused faces you didn't tell them about our past. 

       "Oh and I see you still carry around the old king with you oh whats his name oh it's Jordan Farrell Johnson always by your side as your puppet,"Abigail yelled angerly going closer to make her threatened. 

      "Wow as I thought poor Abigail wants her king because she feels that she still loves him, well guess what. He still loves me even now." "Jordan."

     "Yes your majesty  what shall I serve you with."

      "Can you please give my guards their weapons,"Elizabeth asked.

      "Sure thing,"as he bowed down to her. He got the weapons as Anna and Abigail got their powers ready. 

      "Ok stop it you two,"Sarah yelled. "Has this banter that you guys have ever made you realize how silly this is?"

      "No, it's not some silly banter it's because Elizabeth is doing this to bug me and because she went dark into somewhere into the darkness realm where Anna couldn't see her in tears because she died,"Abigail yelled.

      "No, well actually I can't take all the credit for what I have done,"Elizabeth said as she stared at Jordan just standing there frozened with his eyes looking straight and waiting for Elizabeth to say another command.

      "Elizabeth what did you do,"Anna asked putting her hand in front so she could back away,"Anna asked.

      "Well here's the thing. I wasn't in the darkness realm when it was time to die, I was in my own realm which I made with Jordan and The Dark master. "Oh and also it wasn't because of Anna dying I kept this a secret since the beginning."

       Right after Elizabeth said that, Abigail slapped her hard and angry ready to kill her. As soon as she hit her, Elizabeth fought back with the guns and her powers. "Now you will die right here and right now, as I finish you off with this green globe that can kill you in a second,"Elizabeth said as she got them on the ground with a spell that can only be used for the most powerful witch. This spell can kill any witch at a time and can either damage their powers.

       She spoke in Latian saying this,"I call upon the darkest of magic,to kill the witches all I can and take their powers to give to me as they die in burning stone I will now take them home to the place I call burning stone realm so please take them so they can melt." She pointed the green globe directly at them as Louie got up and used a mirror to hit her. She then failed as the globe was going directly at her as she used it to point at Louie who collapsed on the floor alive but unconscious. 

      Elizabeth then tried to use her powers to teleport her and Jordan out to their realm. But it didn't work, which was weird because normally her powers never could get stolen but from the most brave and courageous heart. Louie had that but it was mostly with humor and courage. What could happen now since Elizabeth can't use her powers? Soon a few hours later she got teleported to the Dark Masters lair to get spoken about the consequences they could have. Meanwhile Anna, Abigail and Sarah were heartbroken from what happened to Louie and saw his brokened glasses come off of him.