Chapter 4-Looking For Anna

The next day, Louie and Sarah were on the floor unknown of where Anna could have gone. No one knew where she could have gone in the dull morning day. It was again storming with lightning sparkled around the whole school. When Louie and Sarah woke up they heard the bright sparkles of the hall and wondered if it was Anna.

"Louie...Louie,"Sarah whispered.

"Yeah,"Louie whispered.

"What happened,"Sarah whispered.

"I don't know,"Louie whispered.

"Wheres Elena, have you seen her,"Sarah asked.

"I don't know,"Louie said. "But this funny dream that Elena was a girl named Anna from that history lesson of rituals and whatever about chosen few. And she put a spell and the library came down in to flames and...

"Wait a minute... I remember."

"So it wasn't a dream,Louie smacked his head with his goofy head filled with surprise."

"So I guess I have to ask wheres Anna."

"Ok but lets go look,"Louie said.

"Ok."

They when and looked into every place they imagined and they never found her. They even looked at other places near the school like the pizza shop also asked around but no Anna. Soon finally they went to her favorite place called the Aero Graphic Space Center. The Aero Graphic Space Center is the place Elena used to go before she turned into Anna and wanted to take over the world. Her friends would fallow and have milkshakes and enjoy talking about boys or other learning things. Soon they saw the brown straight haired girls back head and they knew it would be her.

"Hi Anna..."

"Sara that's not Anna,"Louie said as another girl with brown hair, blue eyes in a biker jacket was talking and drinking in the bar section.

"Never mind sorry about that my friend is a pain,"Louie said.

"No prob. So you guys are looking for Anna, right," the biker girl asked.

"Yes we are,"Sarah said in an odd voice. "Why do you know something."

"Just so happens I do,"biker girl said.

As the biker girl spoke she took off her lathered jacket to see if Louie and Sarah would recognize her or know her but they didn't. Instead they were more focused on finding Anna so she won't get into more trouble and so they can find more information out. 

"So where would she be,"Louie asked.

"Down by the bay, in the 1700's she used to sit there upset because before the ritual she lost control of her powers."

"How did you know that,"Sarah asked.

"I knew because I'm Anna's sister Abigail."

Faces were wide opened and jaws dropped as Sarah and Louie found out. It was for two hours and a half they stood shocked.

 "Um... guys,"Abigail said waving her hand trying to get their attention.

"Oh sorry." "So how did you get here,"Sara asked trying to ignore the two hours of processing.

"Yeah,"Louie said.

"From the magic beyond me, I tried to figure out how to come and help my sister one day."

"Ok? So far so good but did you use a spell or did you do something else exciting,"Sarah asked.

"It's better if you don't know."

"Ok Sarah said.

"But I will tell you one thing about this guy who I loved and how he just was taken away from me,"Abigail looked down upset.

"By who"Louie asked.

"My twin sister Elizabeth. Who you need to watch out for. That's all"

"So what do you mean watch out for," Louie asked.

"My twin sister might not be the girl who you think she is. Those history books, those things they teach you are all fake. Elizabeth snapped when she saw her other sister die. She even took it so far that she went to the dark side which was called the darkness realm. about what really happened but all I know is Elizabeth out there some where and we need to stop her."

"Dam,"Louie said.

"So now that we heard part of the story not even a bit. How do we find out where Anna is,"Sarah asked.

"By this map of magic. I will plant a locator spell and then get into my regular body for the ritual since it's in 2 more weeks."

"How long may it take us,"Louie asked.

"An hour,"Abigail said.

"Okay not bad,"Louie said. "Were all good."

"Or maybe even longer, depends on mistakes you make."

Louie and Sarah gave Abigail a shocked face like it could take forever. 

"Look its dark magic, who knows if the darkness lets me in or not it depends."

"Well do the spell it won't take much time,"Louie smiled.

"Ok Louie not the right time for your smart jokes,"Sara yelled.

"Ok",he said.

Soon Abigail worked on the spell and Louie and Sarah stood there with their eyes closed and holding Abigail's hand repeating the spell. Soon an hour later they found her walking in to the dark, dirty, dusty cave back in Britain. It was Anna's place to go mope around but a change to it.

"Thank you Abigail,Sarah said.

"No problem,"Abigail smiled. "Can I come with you? She knows and I can convince her to come back."

"Sure,"Sarah said.

Soon Abigail got her car and ditched the clothes she had on. They soon drove from New Jersey to the UK in 18 hours. Everyone was so exhausted and tired but they never stopped or even went back. By the time they got there they decided to get something to eat and go shopping for a bit. It was the best and most tiring drive of their life. When they went to got to the clothes store, Sarah was trying on a new cute top with a nice red tone that has stripes and shorts because it was blazing hot. Louie got a hat, glasses, a blue stripped tank with shorts as well and some nice Nike's as well. Abigail got her self a black top and some leggings but not more so she would look like she could blend with the 2017 kids.

"We look unstoppable,"Louie said.

"Yeah,"Sarah said.

They took off to go to the same spot as they saw her in Brian sitting on the log where she moped and looked down. Elizabeth kept seeing Anna more and more as she saw something strange in her powers getting deeper and deeper. Maybe it was a sister thing or maybe it was something else. But all she knew is that she was getting closer and closer. The next morning they arrived at the place and she was there sleeping on the ground with the snow feeling cold. 

"Anna,"Abigail asked.

"Yes," as she heard the familiarity of the voice.

Soon she woke up and spotted Abigail happily as they hugged. The two sisters reunited again with the happy smile on their face unknown of the bad consequences they will go through with the four of them who were ready to help get ready for the ritual.