Chapter 5- Sister Reunion

They started to catch up and stopped hugging. 

"Oh my god I thought you were dead,"Abigail cried.

"What about you, once I went to the Darkness Relm I haven't saw you and I couldn't help to cry,"Anna said.

"I got sent to the Relm of Goodness."

"Wait how?"

"I was good and did everything loyal."

"Did you see Elizabeth," Anna asked.

"Unfortunately no I didn't."

     They stared at each other for a moment in a terrified scare.

     "Wait so if you didn't see her of if I didn't see her where could she be?"

     "I don't know but we have to find out."

      "Yeah."

      As they were thinking Sarah intruded sitting on a rock and she wanted to ask a few questions.

"Wait I have a question,"Sarah asked.

"What,"Anna asked.

"How did you die? Not to be rude but I want to know,"Sarah said in kind of an uncomfortably shy tone.

"I died from a sickness of the ritual as I told you before remember,"Anna said.

"How are you guys here if you should be in the afterlife,"Sarah asked.

"Well in the Darkness Relm you can do missions and you are sent with everything you need like your powers."

"Wait so they take your powers away when you go in to the darkness relm for punishment."

"Yeah pretty much. You also have to do all the work of the guy in charged."

"Wait guy in charged?"

"Yes and he will destroy you if you do something wrong. It's silly!"

     "Oh ok what about the goodness realm Abigail?"

       "The goodness realm is the same thing but you do missions for good,"Abigail said.

     "Ok well that sounds cool."

     "Ok now back to Elizabeth,"Abigail said. "Do you think she might be apart of the ritual we have to preform?"

     "I'm not answering anymore questions about Elizabeth."

      "Why we need to know so we can get this ritual ready so we need to know your past,"Sarah said.

     "Okay you wanna hear my past fine let me tell you how hard it was when my sister died or when Elizabeth turned the messenger evil or should I go on,"Abigail yelled.

     "Um.. ok I guess no more questions for now,"Sarah said in a low voice. "Well I guess we should head home."

       "Um... wait before we go home I have a question,"Louie said. "Why did you disappear when you were doing your spell and why did we pass out?"  

      "When I disappeared I wanted to see if this place was here still and it is and also that moping you saw was because this was near the place where I did the ritual and didn't survive,"Anna said. "When I yelled get off me I saw this demon bring me down under the pillows which killed me and I died right there. So later on I decided to do a spell three days ago to put me into anybody and I got put into a random body. I didn't know what body I was in until when I was planting that spell to set the ritual date that was the spell I did. You passed out because tons of books collapsed on you and it was too strong to hold you so you fainted." "That's all you should know."

      "Ok so we will help you for a deal,"Louie said.

      "Okay I know the deal you guys are talking about and yes it's a deal I will bring back Elena for help to capture the demon who almost killed me,"Anna said. 

      Once they made the deal they had other problems. They had to go home but they would have to arrive at school first and teleport because once they looked at The old classy car Abigail was driving in it broke down automatically. "Okay everyone group hug,"Abigail yelled out. They all huddled in as Abigail teleported them to the school. As they got to the school they started to get a bigger problem. One even worse, then anything. Elizabeth was at the school and one step ahead of them. She was standing right by the library with her guards.